Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Gallop National Poll - 1/14/12

  1. #1

    Default Gallop National Poll - 1/14/12

    Didn't see this posted anywhere, so here is today's Gallup National Poll:

    1. Romney 35%
    2. Santorum 14%
    3. Paul 13%
    3. Gingrich 13%
    5. Perry 5%
    6. Huntsman 3%

    Ron Paul now tied with Gingrich for 3rd, and just 1 point behind Santorum. Keep in mind this is a rolling average and 2 of these polling days took place before the New Hampshire results Tuesday night. RP could possibly be in second place in the next couple of days
    Last edited by SenseForMiles; 01-14-2012 at 01:38 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3

    Default

    I predict we'll be ahead of Santorum once the final two days taking into account NH come in...Probably 15 or 16%
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-14-2012 at 01:56 PM.

  5. #4

    Default

    I've said this some times already. Our main opponent now is Santorum.

    Remember, Bill Kristol said out and loud that the necon candidate is Santorum, not Gingrich nor Romney. In fact, Gingrich is almost done. They coalescing around Santorum. And, in some time from now, they will make Perry and another candidate leave the race. I hope Santorum leaves, because he's a stronger candidate than Gingrich - Gingrich has too much bagage.

    So, WE MUST EXPOSE SANTORUM! This is our challenge now. If we get Santorum out of the race, it becomes a two horse race between Mitt and Ron.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerick View Post
    I've said this some times already. Our main opponent now is Santorum.

    Remember, Bill Kristol said out and loud that the necon candidate is Santorum, not Gingrich nor Romney. In fact, Gingrich is almost done. They coalescing around Santorum. And, in some time from now, they will make Perry and another candidate leave the race. I hope Santorum leaves, because he's a stronger candidate than Gingrich - Gingrich has too much bagage.

    So, WE MUST EXPOSE SANTORUM! This is our challenge now. If we get Santorum out of the race, it becomes a two horse race between Mitt and Ron.
    Santorum is a weak candidate, not very congenial and his fiscal record is atrocious.

    Keep exposing how he didn't say a peep about GWB growing the government like crazy and supported the expansion of big government and destruction of our rights

  7. #6

    Default

    How Santorum has fooled people into believing he's a conservative is anyone's guess.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseForMiles View Post
    Didn't see this posted anywhere, so here is today's Gallup National Poll:

    1. Romney 35%
    2. Santorum 14%
    3. Paul 13%
    3. Gingrich 13%
    5. Perry 5%
    6. Huntsman 3%

    Ron Paul now tied with Gingrich for 3rd, and just 1 point behind Santorum. Keep in mind this is a rolling average and 2 of these polling days took place before the New Hampshire results Tuesday night. RP could possibly be in second place in the next couple of days
    Looking good but I donīt like the big gap that separates Romney. As the others drop out we basically have to garner much more of their support than Romney and that is no easy task right now.

  9. #8

    Default

    Amount: $20.12
    Transaction ID: 332180261
    Transaction date/time: 2012-01-14 13:48:52

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerick View Post
    I've said this some times already. Our main opponent now is Santorum.

    Remember, Bill Kristol said out and loud that the necon candidate is Santorum, not Gingrich nor Romney. In fact, Gingrich is almost done. They coalescing around Santorum. And, in some time from now, they will make Perry and another candidate leave the race. I hope Santorum leaves, because he's a stronger candidate than Gingrich - Gingrich has too much bagage.

    So, WE MUST EXPOSE SANTORUM! This is our challenge now. If we get Santorum out of the race, it becomes a two horse race between Mitt and Ron.
    Santorum has no organization or volunteer force to speak of. His name is missing on a number of state ballots. He has pulled moderate fundraising at best. He's significantly behind Barack Obama in every general election poll.

    Mitt Romney has all of the above.

    In other words, Santorum is a distraction. Mitt Romney is our #1 challenger, which is why the Campaign strategy of pushing this Paul vs Romney showdown is absolutely genius.

  11. #10

    Default

    Gallup is so full of crap. They do not poll actual known Paul supporters.

  12. #11

  13. #12

    Default

    I predict we'll either be tied or ahead of Santorum by Monday. We've had some decent poll numbers, I think our national will pick up.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Ugh, we need to get ahead of Santorum.
    Coming soon.

    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerick View Post
    I've said this some times already. Our main opponent now is Santorum.

    Remember, Bill Kristol said out and loud that the necon candidate is Santorum, not Gingrich nor Romney. In fact, Gingrich is almost done. They coalescing around Santorum. And, in some time from now, they will make Perry and another candidate leave the race. I hope Santorum leaves, because he's a stronger candidate than Gingrich - Gingrich has too much bagage.

    So, WE MUST EXPOSE SANTORUM! This is our challenge now. If we get Santorum out of the race, it becomes a two horse race between Mitt and Ron.
    Santorum is not at all strong, and he is on his way down in the polls. But I agree he was never properly vetted. They all must be, including Huntsman who would have signed NDAA. Otherwise media finds it too easy to create a surge out of nothing but hopes and ignorance.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolama View Post
    Gallup is so full of crap. They do not poll actual known Paul supporters.
    Eh? What do you mean?

  17. #16

    Default

    Need to knock Mittens down 6 % & get Rons # up 7 % That would put Mittens @ 29% & Ron @ 20% then we have a 2 person race Mittens vs. Ron !

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulite View Post
    Amount: $20.12
    Transaction ID: 332180261
    Transaction date/time: 2012-01-14 13:48:52
    +REP

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolama View Post
    Gallup is so full of crap. They do not poll actual known Paul supporters.
    .... Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of a poll?
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/

  20. #19

    Default

    Mittens is starting to run away with it.

  21. #20

    Default

    Everyone not voting for Mitt needs to coalesce around Paul, or Mitt will win. The other candidates are not an option because Paul isn't dropping out, and has a solid base that isn't going elsewhere.

  22. #21

    Default

    We should be in the 20's after SC.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

    ---- Tacitus

    I love von Mises and Emma Watson

  23. #22

    Default

    Ya we're not really going up, but the two clowns are bombing, and Romney is consolidating a large lead.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Ya we're not really going up, but the two clowns are bombing, and Romney is consolidating a large lead.
    Yes, this is very disturbing.
    "Sorry, guys, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."
    "What is this, a home owner's association? Why the need to try and control other people's behavior?"



  25. #24
    Member bxm042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of the Free
    Posts
    6,890

    Default

    I think we're reaching the final stage of this election. Romney has always been high, but now I think its his turn to surge. As long as we can maintain a strong second and hold out until the Romney surge falls out, we win.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

  26. #25

    Default

    I'm astounded that there are people out there who thinks an openly anti-gay candidate can win a general election. Pure nonsense.

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthony0738 View Post
    I'm astounded that there are people out there who thinks an openly anti-gay candidate can win a general election. Pure nonsense.
    A hard line evangelical will never win the election. It's been tried ever since they were called the 'moral majority' with Jerry Falwell and it's never worked. All it does is split the party so it inevitably becomes a watered down candidate that is settled for. This is a major fracture in the GOP.

    We can't 'ignore' these people, but neither can we cater to them. They're losers and this election will prove it again.
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

    "A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

  28. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    7,701

    Default

    The way it probably will play out is Ron will climb to second with Romney getting to about 40 or so. Perry and Huntsman are out after SC or at worst FL. Gingrich and frothy are both in trouble as well. If Ron can consolidate the not Romney vote after they all leave the race he is in a good place.






« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •