Thread: Perry again forgets which three Federal Agencies he has pledged to eliminate

Perry again forgets which three Federal Agencies he has pledged to eliminate

He substituted the wrong agency when talking about the three agencies he wants to eliminate today.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...mes-for-romney

Perry flubbed his three departments once again, NBC’s Carrie Dann reports. During a radio interview this morning, he was asked which federal departments he would shut down. Perry listed: “Three right off the bat: Commerce, Interior, and Energy are the three that you think of.” Problem: Those are NOT the three he had previously not been able to name. He swapped Interior for Education. He has not previously said he would eliminate Interior.
    Link to article/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hopefully he keeps this up. By the end of the primaries, he will get rid of all of them.

Has there ever been a candidate with more expectations who choked as bad as Perry

Poor perry, I think when he was doing research on his own positions he accidentally went to Ron's website instea of his.

If he advocated ending all departments, it would be easier to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Poor perry, I think when he was doing research on his own positions he accidentally went to Ron's website instea of his.
    Are you implying that Perry didn't come up with most of his monetary positions by going to Ron's website in the first place?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by QWDC View Post
    Are you implying that Perry didn't come up with most of his monetary positions by going to Ron's website in the first place?
    I'm sure as hell he didn't come up with his anti-Fed stance in his own!

That's what he gets for calling Ron Paul an insider. Guess being an insider has its perks.. you know, it makes it easier to remember what you are up against..

Perry is done though. I don't think that even the media, in all its splendor, can resurrect this guy.

I would love to have a beer with Perry though, he would make me feel smart and intelligent, and....oops

At least he could remember he is a 10th Amendment guy, until it came to sue Virginia in Federal Court over the ballot
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    At least he could remember he is a 10th Amendment guy, until it came to sue Virginia in Federal Court over the ballot
    lol Herman Cain's campaign played it safe and gave him the 999 plan.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

This I believe is further evidence Tricky Ricky does not believe much of what He says .... & I think his record in Texas speaks loudly as a Establishment Big Gov. Party all the way !

I can't imagine Perry staying in this after South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post
    I can't imagine Perry staying in this after South Carolina.
    Agreed, the only reason he decided to stay is was to keep votes from going to Ron, if any.