Thread: CNN Political hack, Dana Loesch, pleased with desecrating bodies.

CNN Political hack, Dana Loesch, pleased with desecrating bodies.

Dana Loesch Endorses Taliban Desecration By Marines: ‘I’d Drop Trou And Do It Too’ (Updated)

CNN political contributor and Editor-in-Chief of Big Journalism Dana Loesch came out in support of the video showing US Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters during her radio show Thursday on FM News Talk 97.1.
    This is the type of mentality we're up against and guess what, she's not at Fox.

Should CNN's treatment of Ron Paul be any surprise?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comments are disgusting. Is mediaite usually like that?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

I had an argument about this with a neo-con on FB today. They were saying they didn't think it was a big thing. Once someone is dead they're dead. I asked "How would you feel if somone pissed on your children's dead bodies?" Tried to tell me she wouldn't care. Dead is dead and she isn't a "Death worshipping Islamist." Totally called her on it. I told her she was full of it. If her children were just brutally killed and she walked in to teh funeral home to find the undertaker pissing on her children in their coffins she'd be insanely angry and try and kill the SOB who did it. She quickly changed the conversation altogether. It really drove hoem to me how full of sh!t these people are. They don't think that Muslims are people as well and have feelings to and are just a sjustified in getting angry at something like this as she is. After another few comments she deleted the post altogether. Guess she hated be shown she was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    she hot
    I gave you a +rep to prepare you for the incoming butthurt -reps.

Why does CNN hire these fools?

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    Why does CNN hire these fools?
    When I tell you it is because they are in Atlanta you will just have to trust me on this. Most of the real talent there, what little there actually is that ain't hype, will not work for CNN.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    she hot
    I dont care if she's Barbie.. views like this make you ugly.

This Dana loser is a local here, and is a desperate Neocon attention whore... she's irrelevant.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.