Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's DO It... $15 or whatever you want to Glenn Bradley State House Representative NC

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Bump for $54.40. Who's gonna step up?
    Confirmation number: 4MW74364XP887622V
    Donation amount: $55.00 USD
    Total: $55.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011
    Contributor: ME

Here it is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just donated

In for $15. For liberty!!!

Thank you all so much, I am now trying to work up copy for the new website that was supposed to be out January 1 (my fault on the delay, I don't have fancy copy writers, just me )

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Thank you all so much, I am now trying to work up copy for the new website that was supposed to be out January 1 (my fault on the delay, I don't have fancy copy writers, just me )
    If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask. I'd be willing to help out where I can, as I'm sure most on this forum would.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask. I'd be willing to help out where I can, as I'm sure most on this forum would.
    I really appreciate it. I'm writing the "about me" section right now, and incoming is a list of pages that need copy. The new site is already done, just needs populated with the text before it gets published.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I really appreciate it. I'm writing the "about me" section right now, and incoming is a list of pages that need copy. The new site is already done, just needs populated with the text before it gets published.
    Hmmm...I think it's best if you write the "about me" about you yourself lol

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks to everyone. You all help to hit the $1000 goal. The campaign received $1015.60 from 37 supporters.

We have more funds coming. One of the group has sent some silver dollars. As soon as silver reaches the price Gunny thinks is the best, I will let you all know.

Thanks again to all supporters. Without you we would not be where we are today.

Freedom Mom

This doesn't belong in RON PAUL GRASSROOTS CENTRAL. Just sayin'.

apologies for your offense, maybe you have a better idea how to raise $50k by end of February without asking the same 10 people to give until they bleed out their eyes?

Posted a copy writing thread in the GB subforum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...radley-website
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The website is up and running. It is still a work in progress but it is looking good.

http://www.glenbradley2012.com/test/index3.php

Just a page with a banner to let you all see.

Come on guys, I know every one of you can spare $15 for a good cause.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234