Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's DO It... $15 or whatever you want to Glenn Bradley State House Representative NC

Having issues with posting my receipt, sent you 20 bones. Good luck!
    Last edited by IDefendThePlatform; 01-14-2012 at 05:31 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sent $20.12
    Confirmation number: 21B33606974662018

Give em hell Glenn.

Everyone who donated in this thread has been given +rep!!!(except myself since i can't rep myself)
    Last edited by Trigonx; 01-14-2012 at 05:35 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had to de-lurk for this. Ron Paul followers are building a movement.

There are a lot of people at the State level that would support Ron Paul policies but can't because they are afraid of the repercussions. The very real economic repercussions that come with not being a part of the system. The more that we can show that this is real and here to stay the more likely we will get people in washington.

On that note

Confirmation Number: 09F88977SD789xxxD Placed on Jan 14, 2012
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $20.00 USD
    Total Amount: $20.00 USD

Good luck!
    Last edited by kevinblack; 01-14-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Glen, I donated to your original campaign and I'll do it again. A drop in the bucket once more, but I hope it helps. Good luck, and thank you.

Confirmation number: 0HA024519Y7208355
    Donation amount: $25.00 USD
    Total: $25.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011

Thank you guys. Just to let you all know, the campaign received $455.24 so far from 17 supporters. You guys are super.

Done

Good luck Glenn!
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    When I went to this meeting tonight to strategize legalizing raw milk in 2012 and lifting regulatory exemption caps on candling and grading direct farmer-to-consumer eggs, the last thing I expected was a spontaneous moneybomb!

There aren't enough thanks. In 2010 we won because of your generosity. There is no question but that this race is winnable, though I admit I am a bit slow out the gate because the establishment guy is starting with a warchest by virtue of being the establishment guy, so he can hire heavy hitting campaign managers etc that I simply cannot.

Mind you, some professional big hitters want to help me win, but they are professionals which means they do not work for free. So I have not at this time sought their help. If we did manage to do some real funding I could bring them on board and all kinds of magic would start happening very quickly.

A recent commissioned poll in November put me with WAY higher favorability numbers than the NCGA as a whole, and the poll was taken in the Senate District. So, and I hate to put it like this but it's true, literally the only thing keeping me from being the odds-on favorite is money.

And money frankly is where I suck the most.

One campaign manager, and one professional fundraiser, and it's liftoff for real.

The "normal" race for State Senate in this region (the district dipping into Wake County) is something like $200,000 but I can win with half that. In 2010 we won with 27,000 vs my opponents 138,000. So we know how to make the dollars streeeeeeetch.

Problem is we are up against a brick wall time-wise. That's why I was in contact with John Tate of the RP PCC for help. He said he plans on helping me, I don't know if they understand that the establishment candidate is trying to suck all the oxygen out up front to take advantage of his "instant warchest" which I do not have.

In any case, thanks again for stepping up. It's especially hard right now and I know that. No matter what we keep pressing on, for liberty. For freedom in our day!
    You're awesome dude. +$20

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you all. You have raised $565.24 for the campaign from 22 donors.. We appreciate your help.

Only $565? sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiit. We gotta get this guy at least a couple grand today. bump.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Only $565? sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiit. We gotta get this guy at least a couple grand today. bump.
    I agree, i'll be bumping this thread and dishing out rep all day.

Glen, the last post on your website is from September, you really need to do some updates so it looks current.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMac View Post
    Glen, the last post on your website is from September, you really need to do some updates so it looks current.
    He is working on his new website. It is ready to go except for the dialogue. There's Meet Glen page, Issues page, News page, Action page, Contact page and Donate page. Glen just has not had the time to complete it. He is working on it but it takes time.

Just kicked in $40 for Glen.

Confirmation number: 9J850145CT9532239
    Donation amount: $40.00 USD
    Total: $40.00 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Kenso View Post
    Just kicked in $40 for Glen.

Confirmation number: 9J850145CT9532239
    Donation amount: $40.00 USD
    Total: $40.00 USD

woo hoo. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    He is working on his new website. It is ready to go except for the dialogue. There's Meet Glen page, Issues page, News page, Action page, Contact page and Donate page. Glen just has not had the time to complete it. He is working on it but it takes time.
    OK. I was going to share it on FB and ask for donations, but it need to be updated first.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Remember to submit Glen's name as a potential candidate for funding by Peter Schiff's PAC!

http://www.makeschiffhappen.com/nominate

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Remember to submit Glen's name as a potential candidate for funding by Peter Schiff's PAC!

Done! http://glenbradley2012.com/main/
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Confirmation number: 3U215349NC8527***
    Donation amount: $30.00 USD
    Total: $30.00 USD

There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Confirmation number: 3U215349NC8527***
    Donation amount: $30.00 USD
    Total: $30.00 USD

There you go.
    +rep.

Just to keep you all informed. You have raised $665.48 from 26 donors so far. Thank you all so very much.

Freedom Mom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't donate since I'm English, but for what it's worth I've tweeted this thread to all my followers:

https://twitter.com/#!/Samuel_E_Amer...08319751184384

If you're already maxed out to the #RonPaul campaign, please consider donating to @GlenBradley's #NC Senate race: http://bit.ly/xd7dl1 #tlot
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post

Done.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

$50.00 for Ron, $50.00 for Glen.

Confirmation Number: 5A316521PS949402A
    Donation amount: $50.00 USD
    Total: $50.00 USD
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Can some one help me out here?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast