Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's DO It... $15 or whatever you want to Glenn Bradley State House Representative NC

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Can some one help me out here?
    Yup, +repped him.
    tu ne cede malis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yup, +repped him.
    Thanks! And I'm +repping everyone who shows Glen some love.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

maybe we can raise 1k today. I know we're close.

Yes pretty close. We are at $735.60 from 28 supporters. Only $264.40 to meet that goal.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone out there can throw in $265 !

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

This email confirms that you have donated $25.00 USD to Committee to Elect Glen Bradley (treasurer@glenbradley.net) using PayPal.

Confirmation number: 1YF1271386762102V
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Thank you all so much, I'm just floored! It is specifically and directly because of y'all that we won in 2010, and it will be specifically and directly because of y'all that we win in 2012, and teach those status quo establishmentarians not to mess with the Ron Paul REVOLUTION!!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We are at $760.60 folks with 29 supporters. $239.40 to break the $1000 goal.

Thank you all. The super people on this forum continue to amaze me.

Freedom Mom

I gave $25 yesterday. Good luck, Glenn! We all need you up there leading the way.
    Ron Paul Baby '71

Bump.. just about 10 more people need to donate $20 to break $1000.
    tu ne cede malis

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last update before I'm out for the night. $785.60 from 30 supporters. $214.40 to break the $1000 goal.

Good night all.
    Freedom Mom

Bump for the morning crew!!
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    Give here: http://glenbradley2012.com/main/

All we need is for people to give a small amount, and he's good to go....

Absolutely!!! Donate NOW!

Good afternoon. Update to all supporters. $800.60 from 31 supporters. Thank you very much.

I got paid today, and decided to throw $30 your way. Good luck.

Thank You for Your Donation
    Thank you for donating to the Committee to Elect Glen Bradley. With your help we can take back Raleigh and work to restore the Constitution and liberty to their rightful place in Raleigh and Washington.

Confirmation number: 7FS55506WD8242849
    Last edited by 1stAmendguy; 01-17-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by 1stAmendguy View Post
    I got paid today, and decided to throw $30 your way. Good luck.

Thank You for Your Donation
    Thank you for donating to the Committee to Elect Glen Bradley. With your help we can take back Raleigh and work to restore the Constitution and liberty to their rightful place in Raleigh and Washington.

Confirmation number: 7FS55506WD8242849
    Many thanks.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump: $170 to go
    tu ne cede malis

Confirmation number: 0J200702RE295761R

There you go brotha! You have support from Bay Area, CA and I will make sure to bring you up at Wed.'s grassroots meeting.
    "Truth is Treason in the Nation of Lies." - Ron Paul

Update.... $845.60 from 34 supporters. $134.40 to break the $1000.

Thanks!

Bump.

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."

I just want to thank y'all so much for this. After he 21st I'll be back in NC concentration 150% on my primary

Do you have a list of his political views I can review prior to giving money. I didn't see anything on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeal View Post
    Do you have a list of his political views I can review prior to giving money. I didn't see anything on his website.
    His website is a work in progress. He had one for NC House and he is changing it for the NC Senate. I will see what I can find.

I will list a few articles here for you to read.

http://www.m2mpolitics.com/articles/...epublican.html

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/mar/...gal-ar-886447/

http://dailyagenda.org/2012/01/03/a-...adley-edition/

http://www.dailyadvance.com/opinion/...complex-359356

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...g-conservative

He has had many 10th amendment bills he wrote. The Tenther Group said he had the most nationwide of all state freshman ever.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...endment-Center

This is the actual article. http://northcarolina.tenthamendmentc...-glen-bradley/

Here is his NCGA page. You can look at his votes and stuff. http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/v...=H&nUserID=607

Since Glen is in Charleston campaigning for Ron Paul, he has not been on the forums much. He will be back to NC after Saturday.

Freedom Mom
    Last edited by jacque; 01-18-2012 at 08:37 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We just received another donation. We have $945.60 from 35 supporters.

Thank you all so very much. You are all so amazing.

Freedom Mom

Bump for $54.40. Who's gonna step up?

-- The Law (p. 54)
      -- Government (p. 99)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast