Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's DO It... $15 or whatever you want to Glenn Bradley State House Representative NC

Let's DO It... $15 or whatever you want to Glenn Bradley State House Representative NC

Give here: http://glenbradley2012.com/main/

Donation Details
    Donation amount: $15.00 USD
    Total: $15.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011

All we need is for people to give a small amount, and he's good to go....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds good.

Michigan11, I'll match you:

Confirmation Number: 8KG79618S86114156 Placed on Jan 13, 2012

Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $15.00 USD
    Total Amount: $15.00 USD

Who wants to match the match??

Just sent $50 the other day
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    why?
    1. He's a friend of the forum

2. He's running for reelection, this time to the state senate

3. He's a constitutionalist and the best representative in the NC House

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Confirmation number: 1KH560267V1922145
    Donation amount: $50.00 USD
    Total: $50.00 USD
    Contributor: Fred Brown

I'd be willing to donate to him again but I'd like to see some more info on his race. Is the primary winnable? Is the general winnable? I know Mr. Bradley is a smart enough guy that he wouldn't run if it was hopeless, but I'm just curious on the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    Give here: http://glenbradley2012.com/main/

All we need is for people to give a small amount, and he's good to go....
    Awesome Let's get him the money he needs to win.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the other thread about an hour ago:

Austin, your donation is now complete
    Confirmation number: 1GH91728A6208761H
    Amount: $20.12
    Who wants to join me? Donate $10 @ http://glenbradley2012.com/main/
    tu ne cede malis

I'm trying to get a moneybomb put together for Glen.

Can you guys visit my thread? I have questions that need answered. I don't really know what I'm doing, just figured somebody needed to do something.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lanning-thread
    I am the spoon.

Confirmation number: 46S4832384262443Y
    Donation amount: $20.00 USD
    Total: $20.00 USD
    Contributor: ryan m keisling
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

How hard would it be for Glen to get a copy of Ron Paul's NC donor list?

Amount: $50.00 USD
    Sent on: January 13, 2012
    Payment method: PayPal Balance
    Subject line of your payment email: Glen Bradley for State House
    Good luck, Glen!
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I'd be willing to donate to him again but I'd like to see some more info on his race. Is the primary winnable? Is the general winnable? I know Mr. Bradley is a smart enough guy that he wouldn't run if it was hopeless, but I'm just curious on the details.
    Yes his race is winnable. He has been out and about to gun shops in the new district and they all know about him and support him. We have more people willing to volunteer this time around.
    The current Democrat sitting senator, Doug Berger, already expects him to win the primary.
    If we don't re-elect Gunny, we have lost all the forward momentum he has made in Raleigh.

Glen can better speak for himself but I am his biggest supporter and I am already gathering people in Wendell, Zebulon, Garner, Knightdale, Apex and Fuquay-Varina. He has supporters in Franklin County but the largest populous is in Wake County.

Freedom Mom

Quote Originally Posted by vechorik View Post
    Good luck, Glen!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vechorik again."

I. O. U.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    How hard would it be for Glen to get a copy of Ron Paul's NC donor list?
    Glen has been in contact with someone. If he can get others behind him on this issue, we might be able to get the list.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I'm trying to get a moneybomb put together for Glen.

Can you guys visit my thread? I have questions that need answered. I don't really know what I'm doing, just figured somebody needed to do something.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lanning-thread

Consider it done - I bumped and posted a link to Glen's home page.

And thanks for doing this for Glen Bradley!

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Consider it done - I bumped and posted a link to Glen's home page.

And thanks for doing this for Glen Bradley!
    Thank you
    I am the spoon.

Subscribed for later when I have my wallet handy.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    Glen has been in contact with someone. If he can get others behind him on this issue, we might be able to get the list.
    It would be even more amazing to get Ron to send out an email in support of Glen.

I'll be sure to send the campaign and C4L some emails asking them to help Glen out! He's definitely a future congressman/senator

This Payment will appear on your credit card statement as "PayPal *GLENBRADLEY"

Confirmation Number: 6FG55772L8854415R Placed on Jan 13, 2012
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for State House
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $15.00 USD
    Total Amount: $15.00 USD

When I went to this meeting tonight to strategize legalizing raw milk in 2012 and lifting regulatory exemption caps on candling and grading direct farmer-to-consumer eggs, the last thing I expected was a spontaneous moneybomb!

There aren't enough thanks. In 2010 we won because of your generosity. There is no question but that this race is winnable, though I admit I am a bit slow out the gate because the establishment guy is starting with a warchest by virtue of being the establishment guy, so he can hire heavy hitting campaign managers etc that I simply cannot.

Mind you, some professional big hitters want to help me win, but they are professionals which means they do not work for free. So I have not at this time sought their help. If we did manage to do some real funding I could bring them on board and all kinds of magic would start happening very quickly.

A recent commissioned poll in November put me with WAY higher favorability numbers than the NCGA as a whole, and the poll was taken in the Senate District. So, and I hate to put it like this but it's true, literally the only thing keeping me from being the odds-on favorite is money.

And money frankly is where I suck the most.

One campaign manager, and one professional fundraiser, and it's liftoff for real.

The "normal" race for State Senate in this region (the district dipping into Wake County) is something like $200,000 but I can win with half that. In 2010 we won with 27,000 vs my opponents 138,000. So we know how to make the dollars streeeeeeetch.

Problem is we are up against a brick wall time-wise. That's why I was in contact with John Tate of the RP PCC for help. He said he plans on helping me, I don't know if they understand that the establishment candidate is trying to suck all the oxygen out up front to take advantage of his "instant warchest" which I do not have.

In any case, thanks again for stepping up. It's especially hard right now and I know that. No matter what we keep pressing on, for liberty. For freedom in our day!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    When I went to this meeting tonight to strategize legalizing raw milk in 2012 and lifting regulatory exemption caps on candling and grading direct farmer-to-consumer eggs, the last thing I expected was a spontaneous moneybomb!

There aren't enough thanks. In 2010 we won because of your generosity. There is no question but that this race is winnable, though I admit I am a bit slow out the gate because the establishment guy is starting with a warchest by virtue of being the establishment guy, so he can hire heavy hitting campaign managers etc that I simply cannot.

Mind you, some professional big hitters want to help me win, but they are professionals which means they do not work for free. So I have not at this time sought their help. If we did manage to do some real funding I could bring them on board and all kinds of magic would start happening very quickly.

A recent commissioned poll in November put me with WAY higher favorability numbers than the NCGA as a whole, and the poll was taken in the Senate District. So, and I hate to put it like this but it's true, literally the only thing keeping me from being the odds-on favorite is money.

And money frankly is where I suck the most.

One campaign manager, and one professional fundraiser, and it's liftoff for real.

The "normal" race for State Senate in this region (the district dipping into Wake County) is something like $200,000 but I can win with half that. In 2010 we won with 27,000 vs my opponents 138,000. So we know how to make the dollars streeeeeeetch.

Problem is we are up against a brick wall time-wise. That's why I was in contact with John Tate of the RP PCC for help. He said he plans on helping me, I don't know if they understand that the establishment candidate is trying to suck all the oxygen out up front to take advantage of his "instant warchest" which I do not have.

In any case, thanks again for stepping up. It's especially hard right now and I know that. No matter what we keep pressing on, for liberty. For freedom in our day!
    Wait you are Glen Bradley?

Quote Originally Posted by jersdream View Post
    No he's Glen's body double. Can't be too careful these days.

Just kidding, yes he is. And Jacque, I believe, is his mother. An awesome family if you ask me!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am that guy, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    No he's Glen's body double. Can't be too careful these days.

Just kidding, yes he is. And Jacque, I believe, is his mother. An awesome family if you ask me!
    Yes Jacque is my mother, and my campaign treasurer. It was very helpful to have the expertise to be the treasurer of our campaign so close and with someone I so very much trust.

We were part of the 07/08 R3volution raisin hell against the political establishment non-stop since 2008.

Sent you $20 Gunny. Good luck up there!

delete
    Last edited by ONUV; 01-14-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I am that guy, yes.

What the - - HEY! You really ARE that guy!!

Can I have an autograph??

Good luck glen, can't give money right now as I just sent $20 to the moneybomb (I'm poor right now), but I'll try and get rid of some video games and give you what I make off those in a few days.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Bump
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast