Thread: Israel framed CIA in backing terrorist group Jundullah

Israel framed CIA in backing terrorist group Jundullah

In the past, I have stated that the US supports a terrorist group affiliated with al-Qaeda which has murdered Iranian civilians. It turns out it was the Mossad framing the CIA, and this angered American officials, including the former Bush.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article.../13/false_flag

Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents. According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

The memos, as described by the sources, one of whom has read them and another who is intimately familiar with the case, investigated and debunked reports from 2007 and 2008 accusing the CIA, at the direction of the White House, of covertly supporting Jundallah -- a Pakistan-based Sunni extremist organization. Jundallah, according to the U.S. government and published reports, is responsible for assassinating Iranian government officials and killing Iranian women and children.

But while the memos show that the United States had barred even the most incidental contact with Jundallah, according to both intelligence officers, the same was not true for Israel's Mossad. The memos also detail CIA field reports saying that Israel's recruiting activities occurred under the nose of U.S. intelligence officers, most notably in London, the capital of one of Israel's ostensible allies, where Mossad officers posing as CIA operatives met with Jundallah officials.

The officials did not know whether the Israeli program to recruit and use Jundallah is ongoing. Nevertheless, they were stunned by the brazenness of the Mossad's efforts.

"It's amazing what the Israelis thought they could get away with," the intelligence officer said. "Their recruitment activities were nearly in the open. They apparently didn't give a damn what we thought."

Interviews with six currently serving or recently retired intelligence officers over the last 18 months have helped to fill in the blanks of the Israeli false-flag operation. In addition to the two currently serving U.S. intelligence officers, the existence of the Israeli false-flag operation was confirmed to me by four retired intelligence officers who have served in the CIA or have monitored Israeli intelligence operations from senior positions inside the U.S. government.

The CIA and the White House were both asked for comment on this story. By the time this story went to press, they had not responded. The Israeli intelligence services -- the Mossad -- were also contacted, in writing and by telephone, but failed to respond. As a policy, Israel does not confirm or deny its involvement in intelligence operations.

There is no denying that there is a covert, bloody, and ongoing campaign aimed at stopping Iran's nuclear program, though no evidence has emerged connecting recent acts of sabotage and killings inside Iran to Jundallah. Many reports have cited Israel as the architect of this covert campaign, which claimed its latest victim on Jan. 11 when a motorcyclist in Tehran slipped a magnetic explosive device under the car of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, a young Iranian nuclear scientist. The explosion killed Roshan, making him the fourth scientist assassinated in the past two years. The United States adamantly denies it is behind these killings.
    More at the link....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America is the battered wife in this relationship.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Did they really think they can do "Lavon Affair" on CIA?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Breitbart also has this.

Glad they are our "closest ally" with an unbreakable bond. While they knife us in the back and put our agents at risk.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

"By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War" - Mossad's motto

I do not think anything else needs to be said.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'

Foreign Policy magazine cites CIA memos from 2007-2008 that the Mossad recruited members of Jundallah terror group to fight against Tehran; U.S. was reportedly furious with Israel and moved to limit joint intelligence programs.

By Barak Ravid

Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA officers in order to recruit members of a Pakistani terror group to carry out assassinations and attacks against the regime in Iran, Foreign Policy revealed on Friday, quoting U.S. intelligence memos.

Foreign Policy's Mark Perry reported that the Mossad operation was carried out in 2007-2008, behind the back of the U.S. government, and infuriated then U.S. President George W. Bush.

Perry quotes a number of American intelligence officials and claims that the Mossad agents used American dollars and U.S. passports to pose as CIA spies to try to recruit members of Jundallah, a Pakistan-based Sunni extremist organization that has carried out a series of attacks in Iran and assassinations of government officials.

According to the report, Israel's recruitment attempts took place mostly in London, right under the nose of U.S. intelligence officials.

"It's amazing what the Israelis thought they could get away with," Foreign Policy quoted an intelligence officer as saying. "Their recruitment activities were nearly in the open. They apparently didn't give a damn what we thought."

According to a currently serving U.S. intelligence officer, Perry reports, when Bush was briefed on the information he "went absolutely ballistic."

"The report sparked White House concerns that Israel's program was putting Americans at risk," the intelligence officer told Perry. "There's no question that the U.S. has cooperated with Israel in intelligence-gathering operations against the Iranians, but this was different. No matter what anyone thinks, we're not in the business of assassinating Iranian officials or killing Iranian civilians."

The intelligence officer said that the Bush administration continued to deal with the affair until the end of his term. He noted that Israel's operation jeopardized the U.S. administration's fragile relationship with Pakistan, which was under immense pressure from Iran to crack down on Jundallah.

According to the intelligence officer, a senior administration official vowed to "take the gloves off" with Israel, but ultimately the U.S. did nothing.

"In the end it was just easier to do nothing than to, you know, rock the boat," the intelligence officer said.

Apparently, the Mossad operation caused a fiery debate among Bush's national security team and it was only resolved when U.S. President Barack Obama drastically scaled back joint U.S.-Israel intelligence programs targeting Iran, Perry quotes several serving and retired officers as saying.

The U.S. State Department has vehemently denied any ties to Jundallah and many U.S. intelligence officials remained angry with Israel over the 2007-2008 operation.

"Israel is supposed to be working with us, not against us," Foreign Policy quoted an intelligence officer as saying. "If they want to shed blood, it would help a lot if it was their blood and not ours. You know, they're supposed to be a strategic asset. Well, guess what? There are a lot of people now, important people, who just don't think that's true."

The CIA, the White House, and the Mossad failed to respond to the Foreign Policy report by the time it went to press.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...-iran-1.407224
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The Mossad in the CIA

by Nicole Bagley, from TBRNews.org

It might be of public interest to know that a significant number of Israeli Mossad agents are now working in the United States as employees of the Central Intelligence Agency. These agents, some of whom are listed below, are initially paid by the Israeli Embassy in Washington but Israel then bills the U.S. Government for the salaries and is reimbursed in full on a monthly basis.

Here is a partial listing of identified Mossad agents (as of 1 January, 2007) along with their dates of birth and salaries.
    They do not have American Social Security numbers and do not pay American taxes.

Read more here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

+rep to both donnay and Expatpaki for bringing this up.

I am jaded on a lot of things, but I still have trouble getting my head around Israel's callous disregard for the United States. Our unyielding support for them has cost us trillions. Literally. Not to mention so many thousands of American lives, directly and indirectly.

I wonder what sort of documents could be dug up on Rahm Emmanuel?

Quote Originally Posted by RickBelmont View Post
    Just the fact that he was Chief-of-staff in the Obama Administration and carried dual citizenship with Israel should make people say, "hmm?"

Then let's not forget the head of Homeland [In]Security Michael Chertoff from the Bush Administration and his dual citizenship with Israel.

See the problem I have with dual citizenship is, where do their loyalties stand? America or Israel?

According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.
    Are they forging US passports too now?

Last year they were caught forging Europen passports but they are supposed to be a US ally.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBelmont View Post
    Rahm Emanuel's father, Benjamin, is an Israeli-born doctor who was once a member of the Irgun, a hard-line group which fought for Israeli independence until 1948 as was branded as a terrorist organization by the British colonial authorities.
    Chief-of-staff himself volunteered to serve in Israel's army during the first Gulf War of 1991 instead of serving in the U.S. military is enough for me to never trust or ever respect fanatical zealot who went from Congress->Israel->Wall St->White House->Chicago carpetbagger.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    America is the battered wife in this relationship.
    Experts say that some women get attracted to abusive men.

After 9/11. this marriage should have been ended in a rational world.

The Israelis are NOT our allies. They are NOT our friends. They are a strategic liability. Even Japan - JAPAN! - who is bound by its postwar constitution (drafted by the US Occupation) from deploying troops abroad, and yet they of all people sent non-combatant personnel for support roles in recent Middle East engagements. When was the last time we saw a single IDF soldier deployed alongside frontlines fighting with the US Army or the US Marine Corps?

The Mossad's motto is "by deception thou shalt wage war." They've suckered us more than a few times. Too bad most Americans don't know they are being had.
    Ron Paul - America, you WILL regret not voting for him!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad most Americans don't know they are being had.
    This is rapidly changing.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    "It's amazing what the Israelis thought they could get away with," Foreign Policy quoted an intelligence officer as saying. "Their recruitment activities were nearly in the open. They apparently didn't give a damn what we thought."
    Apparently they thought correctly.

This is disgraceful.

Remember when the CIA was one of the most powerful, shadowy organization in the world? When they were in charge of MKultra and Artichoke? (Not that I'm condoning those projects...), and when people actually wore TINFOIL HATS in fear of our intelligence community?

Now we're being framed by what appears to be the newest state of the U.S. - Israel?

I may be a proud Jew, but I am not proud of what the Mossad did. And I am disappointed the CIA is only a fragment of the power it use to have.
    Last edited by Lishy; 01-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Breitbart also has this.

Glad they are our "closest ally" with an unbreakable bond. While they knife us in the back and put our agents at risk.
    Thanks for the info. This part is interesting.

Jundallah (Soldiers of God) says it is fighting for the interests of the southeastern province's large ethnic Baluch community, whose members, unlike most Iranians, mainly follow the Sunni branch of Islam.

Sunni leaning Islamic militants = Al Qaeda.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I believe more Americans are realizing Israel's current GOV is crosssing lines & starting to hurt America more than helping.

I'll be ready to "stand with Israel" once they decide to do the same for the US.

Israel owns us. More specifically Jewish special interests owns us. BTW, Jack Lew, another Jewish extremist is Obama's new chief of staff. Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney
    are highly funded by Jewish extremists. I could go on and on. You want to know why Ron Paul is so hated by the media and establishment .....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Apparently they thought correctly.
    Of course, and with good reason. The Americans running the government have always given Israel a pass, like in the Jonathon Pollard case, USS Liberty, Lavon Affair, when Israel sells our military secrets to China, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just the fact that he was Chief-of-staff in the Obama Administration and carried dual citizenship with Israel should make people say, "hmm?"

Then let's not forget the head of Homeland [In]Security Michael Chertoff from the Bush Administration and his dual citizenship with Israel.

See the problem I have with dual citizenship is, where do their loyalties stand? America or Israel?
    No doubt. It's a complete joke that he was allowed to serve in such a high position with duel citizenship.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)