Thread: Mitt grassroots attack ad needed - Requesting help, ideas, etc

Mitt grassroots attack ad needed - Requesting help, ideas, etc

I have an idea for an ad that I would like someone to make. I have no production skills, but maybe this will get to someone who does.

First a note: I've seen the grassroots videos that attack Mitt. Some good clips, some bad. Many of them include the clip of Mitt saying "there is need for economic stimulus" and then saying "I never supported Obama's stimulus." He's right. In the same interview when calling for economic stimulus, he said he didn't support Obama's. Look, there are so many different kinds of economic stimulus (and they're all bad, because it entails government looting the public to spend money they don't have), but this is disingenuous and won't convert people. Some using Rachel Maddow saying Mitt fires people and profits off of it. This stuff isn't going to convert conservatives. And people already know ALL about the flip flopping.

This is the idea: Show clips (audio and or video) of Obama and Romney, in their own words, supporting the exact same things. I think this would be so effective. Most conservatives just want to get rid of Obama (we want to do much more than that of course). How can conservatives get rid of Obama with someone who is the exact same on the biggest of issues?

Show clips of them both supporting: non-defense wars (like intervention in Libya), bank bailouts, subsidies, economic stimulus in general, China currency manipulation, tariffs, sanctions, making welfare programs more solvent/permanent, raising minimum wage, support for Bernanke/Fed, central banking in general, etc etc. I think it would be very effective. I would be more than happy to dig up clips of Obamney and help out, but need an ad-maker.

What do you think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We need to thrust this into the national spotligh, grassroots ad would be a good way to do it.

Mitt Romney protested FOR the Vietnam War.... he was uneligible because of his religion and ran off to France...

Dodged draft----supported war.... Alot of Vietnam generation does not know this and it kills him in both Republican and Independent support.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...War-draft.html

Nope. The issue that could tank him in SC would be abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    Mitt Romney protested FOR the Vietnam War.... he was uneligible because of his religion and ran off to France...
    Dodged draft----supported war.... Alot of Vietnam generation does not know this and it kills him in both Republican and Independent support.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...War-draft.html
    Well he was "eligible" he got 3 deferments. 1. School, 2. Mormon mission 3. School