Thread: What's Obama up to now?

What's Obama up to now?

He is on television live now saying he wants Congress to allow him power to streamline agencies.

"I will only use authority for reforms that will result in leaner government."

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and with my bad knee I shouldn't be throwing anybody.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    trying to pander to fiscally conservative independents/blue dog dems who care about the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by VBRonPaulFan View Post
    trying to pander to fiscally conservative independents/blue dog dems who care about the economy.
    Ah yes, election season.

Yesterday or a few days back, he sent an email to his list telling them they're his "minutemen."

Today he's claiming he wants to *shrink* the size of gov't.

He's copying Ron for a reason - their inside polling shows them that Obama cannot defeat Ron Paul.

They know it.

We know it.

Now if only we can make this clear to the rank and file GOP to seal the deal.....
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Power grab and he might just get it. He's coming in under the guise of wanting to "shrink government". CNN had that exact quote on their article. They have since received orders from their masters and changed the headline to the campaign language of "stremline government".

He is diluting the argument of cutting government by making the case for "Streamlining" and not eliminating. This will be used to counter republican calls for cutting in the general election debate. He is trying to make himself look for fiscally conservative..AHHAHAHHAH. What a joke.

BTW: this is exactly what Newt Gingrich was trying to argue for with "Six Sigma" etc....Shows Newt is a liberal Republican.
    Last edited by BUSHLIED; 01-13-2012 at 10:40 AM.

He's posturing for independent support, he thinks that Ron Paul will lose and he is going to make himself look like the smaller government fiscal option.

Furthermore he has nothing to lose: Congress doesn't give him the authority (whatever authority he's asking for) and then republicans look bad, and if they do give him the authority, he looks very good. Either way he wins.

BREAKING: Obama announces plan to elevate SBA

(CNN) - President Barack Obama said Friday he is elevating the Small Business Administration to a Cabinet-level agency.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...o-elevate-sba/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's trying to take some steam out of the conservative sails. That being said, according to the article on RonPaul2012.com, it only amounts to like $3 billion. Basically, it's nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's symbolic to try and fool those who don't take a second look.

I think this is something Ron Paul might want if he becomes president- the ability to combine or reduce Federal government agencies to reduce their sizes and the size of government.

Quote Originally Posted by bcreps85 View Post
    He's trying to take some steam out of the conservative sails. That being said, according to the article on RonPaul2012.com, it only amounts to like $3 billion. Basically, it's nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's symbolic to try and fool those who don't take a second look.
    *$3 billion over 10 YEARS. It is hugely insignificant. This is just a show. He knows he is going to lose if he keeps up the spending so let's make it look like he is trying!
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and with my bad knee I shouldn't be throwing anybody.
    Rooney! Err!!

Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    *$3 billion over 10 YEARS. It is hugely insignificant. This is just a show. He knows he is going to lose if he keeps up the spending so let's make it look like he is trying!
    Well, he won't lose to Romney if he keeps spending, because Romney would be just as bad. If it came down to Paul vs. Obama on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    He is on television live now saying he wants Congress to allow him power to streamline agencies.

"I will only use authority for reforms that will result in leaner government."

Hey, hey, put that executive order machine down before you hurt your other knee Bruno.

I believe we'll be seeing all sorts of top down 'concern' for our lil ol' Republic all through the cycle. I expect there'll be some 'super cereal coming together' at the top to focus attention on extinguishing that dangerous candle -in the middle of the inferno.

*sniff* I guess our leaders really do care. it's okay if Obama Sachs wins, he's finally talking some sense.... plus he's wise to Iran...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Well since Obama generally does the exact opposite of what he says...when he says he wants leaner government, he actually means he wants to fatten the piggy up even more.

**WARNING, WARNING: 20 TRILLON DOLLAR FEDERAL DEBT INCOMING***

Hard to say but Drudge has this photo posted on front page today:

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3Ac...DSP_3_IRAN.jpg

MSM had this photo publicized recently, looks like he is trying to win reelection with support of jewish/Israeli lobbies?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/431828/thu...H-large570.jpg

IMO, he is just a worthless,lying politician who is slave to his political ambitions and his masters.
    Last edited by moderate libertarian; 01-13-2012 at 08:11 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    Hard to say but Drudge has this photo posted on front page today:

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3Ac...DSP_3_IRAN.jpg

MSM had this photo publicized recently, looks like he is trying to win reelection with support of jewish/Israeli lobbies?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/431828/thu...H-large570.jpg

IMO, he is just a worthless,lying politician who is slave to his political ambitions and his masters.

Yeah, AIPAC is pretty significant in winning elections. I thought his timing on this was incredibly convenient.