Thread: Rush Limbaugh is owned by Mitt Romney (Bain Capital)

Rush Limbaugh is owned by Mitt Romney (Bain Capital)

This is my first post on this forum - just an FYI - and I really want to make sure this one gets out! '

http://exm.nr/xWEE9w

"Did you know that many of the talk radio hosts that you listen to on a regular basis use the same company to broadcast their shows? Clear Channel boasts names like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, and even Coast to Coast AM!

IHeartRadio is also Clear Channel for those of you that do a lot of online listening.

Have you heard many of the hosts mentioned above mock Ron Paul and call him "loony"? I have.

Why does this matter?

Did you know that Clear Channel is owned (in large part) by Bain Capital?"

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering for months it's been "who's the next 'non-Romney"...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump. Wow ! good info if true.
    *Liberty is worth it*

Lol, I thought Mitt came on the show and debated the $#@! out of Limbaugh. Thought something was odd.

Connecting the dots is a good thing! The thing to remember the same people that own Mitt Romney control all the presstitutes, pundits and talking heads.

Welcome aboard!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Welcome to the forums!
    This is old news. In fact I think technically Mitt Romney doesn't work for Bain any longer? Clear channel still sucks and you can bet that this is all controlled media anyway as far as the content goes.
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Although Mitt is retired from Bain Capital, he still gets profits from them. The NY times reported that a short while ago...
    http://nyti.ms/xGmAB4

Mark P. Mays is the CEO of Clear Channel Communications Inc..

Clear Channel Communications is a privately owned company controlled by the private equity companies Bain Capital Partners LLC and Thomas H. Lee Partners LP. Clear Channel was sold for $18.7 billion in cash plus the assumption of $8 billion in debt. The transaction closed on July 24, 2008. The operating company which technically owns Clear Channel is called CC Media Holdings, Inc.

Clear Channel is the largest owner of radio stations in the United States, and is also a major force in outdoor billboard advertising through the company Clear Channel Outdoor. The company was founded in 1972 by Lowry Mays and Red McCombs. Its headquarters is in San Antonio, Texas, where Clear Channel acquired its first FM station.
    http://www.mediaowners.com/company/clearchannel.html

Almost 13 years ago, Mitt Romney left Bain Capital, the successful private equity firm he had helped start, and moved to Utah to rescue the Salt Lake City Olympic Games and begin a second career in public life.

Yet when it came to his considerable personal wealth, Mr. Romney never really left Bain.

In what would be the final deal of his private equity career, he negotiated a retirement agreement with his former partners that has paid him a share of Bain’s profits ever since, bringing the Romney family millions of dollars in income each year and bolstering the fortune that has helped finance Mr. Romney’s political aspirations.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/19/us...pagewanted=all
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 01-12-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Although I already knew this, it's a good thread. Clear channel, as I understand, is also busy buying up small local stations. As everyone here likely knows, all corporate media are controlled by a few companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12