Thread: Angel Robinson Says 'Ron Paul Will Change You'

Angel Robinson Says 'Ron Paul Will Change You'

KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump.

This video is AMAZING. Seriously everyone should post it on their personal facebook pages.
    'Lex' commenter from thirdpartywatch.com:

"You know, most days I can barely get to work safely, trying to dodge all those “radical Islamic jihadists” bent on destroying us and our way of life and enslaving our womenfolk in this existential clash of civilizations. They are obviously a much bigger threat than the unseen forces in a distant city who take a third of my paycheck every two weeks to spend on things I never asked for and don’t approve of."

Seconded - this video is AMAZING.

That last bit, about how Ron Paul changes you, is absolutely electric. She's got wisdom.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

I feel like Ron Paul has inspired me to be more honest. I wouldn't expect that to happen even in a million years.
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

Good video-

I think that Ron Paul takes a lot from the 12 steps of AA. AA is all about personal responsibility and personal freedom. They teach if there is no personal responsibility there can be no freedom. People struggling with addiction issues will never recover if they do not take responsibility.

The people who love addicts are taught they they must mind their own business and get out of their way and focus on their own needs. I know a lot of people who go to AA and NA meetings who support Ron because he does understand freedom. Many of them are vets and they like his foreign policy. They do not talk a bout him in the meeting but afterwards they do,.

The government is the addict, the drug of choice is our money and the people are the co-dependents.

12 step groups are the real church I think.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 01-13-2012 at 11:05 PM.

//
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."