Thread: Hello from Austin, Texas!

Hello from Austin, Texas!

This is my first post on Ron Paul Forums and I just want to say hello. I am a videogame designer at a major studio in Austin, Texas and I first came to Dr. Paul in 2007 watching a tech show on G4 called on Attack of the Show. This is the clip that started it all for me:

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/16731/the...with-ron-paul/

The videogame industry was under attack for sex and violence in games at the time and countless politicians were calling for federal regulations. At this point I was still in college and was completely uninterested in politics. Hearing Dr. Paul's logical and sensible replies about this subject was an absolute breath of fresh air. I immediately did a Google search on him and was overwhelmed by his views of liberty and limited government. I've been a supporter ever since!

Anyways, the last 4 and half years have been a long road for Ron Paul supporters but after the results of NH that came in yesterday I think the fruits of everyone's efforts are really starting to pay off! Ron Paul for President in 2012!

- ATX Revolutionary

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    welcome!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler