Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul - Jedi Night Of The Old Republic

Will someone please post the npr link with the deathstar music? I can't seem to find it.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I approve of this new image, it looks way better than the old one.

Now, someone needs to do a Mitt Romney photoshop dressed up in Vader gear (need to find a face of mitt looking mad or dead serious).

Lol and wtf, why would you guys want the imperial theme for Ron? That's the theme of the bad guys we are fighting against, the neocons, the globalists, the elites.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post
    I approve of this new image, it looks way better than the old one.

Now, someone needs to do a Mitt Romney photoshop dressed up in Vader gear (need to find a face of mitt looking mad or dead serious).

Lol and wtf, why would you guys want the imperial theme for Ron? That's the theme of the bad guys we are fighting against, the neocons, the globalists, the elites.

I think it would be more accurate to portray Romney as Count Dooku or Maul since they were basically a means to and end for Palpatine. Dooku was more of Palpatine's pawn than Vader was. Kind of like Romney is just a bought of politician for the powerful big banks and special interests - a puppet.

Here are some pics of Mitt looking mad or straight faced to use in a vader shop:

Quote Originally Posted by 1stAmendguy View Post
    I think it would be more accurate to portray Romney as Count Dooku or Maul since they were basically a means to and end for Palpatine. Dooku was more of Palpatine's pawn than Vader was. Kind of like Romney is just a bought of politician for the powerful big banks and special interests - a puppet.
    Hehe, good point, that can work too lol
    Last edited by Student Of Paulism; 01-12-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Like the PTB throw their minions under the bus, Palpatine throws Dooku under the bus in Episode 3.

Now if someone can paint Romney's face like Darth Maul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
    Democracy or Republic, Which is it?

My first contribution to the campaign

The Best Ron Paul Poster EVER!!!

I think the easiest thing to do is the Star Wars scrolling text with theme music after each contest... something like this, but longer...

EPISODE I: IOWA

Media Bots invaded Iowa in support of Darth Santorum, as the Emperor claimed victory over the region. Jedi Knight Paul fought valiantly, but the masses of bots sent by the Empire overwhelmed the Rebel Alliance.

The Rebel Alliance has retreated to New Hampshire, where they lay in wait for an ambush of Darth Santorum...
    Join us technology people on IRC: irc.freenode.net #ronpaultech

I think Obama makes a much better Vader. And he's the one with the power. Romney is just another one trying to get it.

Ron Paul is the chosen one!

I'm not much a photoshoper, but I couldn't resist!

I like this better lol

Last edited by openfire; 01-12-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tennman View Post
    I think Obama makes a much better Vader. And he's the one with the power. Romney is just another one trying to get it.

Ron Paul is the chosen one!
    How about Darth Mitt not unlike Darth Maul:

Attachment 1149

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post

Make something like this, with Starwars. Someone do it, NAOO!!!!
    I really wish that whoever made this would re-upload it again in higher quality (and perhaps even switch up the heads with Gingrich, Santorum, Romney, etc.)

This video = all kinds of awesome

Newt= Darth Malak (you think he is tough until you fight him at the end of Knights of the Old Republic game, and it's too easy)
    Santorum= Darth Bandon (you don't think much at all about him, until you have to fight him in Knights of the Old Republic)
    Romney= Darth Tyrannous (The diplomatic sith, who pretends he is really actually a nice guy)
    Obama= Darth Sidious (pulling all the strings)
    Perry= Darth Vader (easily manipulated by others)
    Cain= General Grievous (not a sith but both have a one track mind)

My avatar is the old 2008 version
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I like "Republic" vs. "old republic".

Url to the campaign site?

The Constitution angle is nice on the original.

But good job.
    Last edited by unknown; 01-13-2012 at 01:18 AM.

The problem is..the gain in the few nerd votes it maight attract is more than offset in the drop in non-nerd votes that alligning with the nerds might do. Star WArs nerds are considered jokes to a large portion of the population. Often with good reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12