Thread: A squad of Marines on the assault defending Ron Paul - the Facebook Tea Party

A squad of Marines on the assault defending Ron Paul - the Facebook Tea Party

A squad of Marines on the assault defending Ron Paul - the Facebook Tea Party

http://www.facebook.com/groups/131629433612346/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of those original posts on dems voting for RP so he'll lose to Obama is just baiting. No point getting sucked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    One of those original posts on dems voting for RP so he'll lose to Obama is just baiting. No point getting sucked into it.
    Yeah I know. I had already posted the stats from the NH entrance and exit polls on one such claim, and nobody had an answer for that. So they just repost the claim. Transparent troll is transparent.

Oorah from a brother Coastie to a Marine for a job well done. The march of liberty will be successful, or we'll all die in pursuit of success. No rest for the proverbial proselytizer and soldier of liberty.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeforliberty View Post
    Is this Gunny Gary! Oorah! mikeforliberty ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1316...59369404171682
    No, this is Glen Bradley. GunnyFreedom is a pen name picked in the bad old days when it felt like we were about to get black-bagged at any moment. I only made Corporal in the Marines. GunnyFreedom is for me what Silence Dogood was for Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    Oorah from a brother Coastie to a Marine for a job well done. The march of liberty will be successful, or we'll all die in pursuit of success. No rest for the proverbial proselytizer and soldier of liberty.
    Thanks brother! The deranged never sleep, so we must be ever watchful.