Thread: MSNBC calls RP a RINO, his supporters don't care about the Fed???

MSNBC calls RP a RINO, his supporters don't care about the Fed???

Get ready to be pissed off.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hate Mark Levin, but I'm with him when he calls MSNBC -> MSLSD

S.E. Cupp HATES Ron Paul. She's obsessed with him.

Wendy Schiller, another one spreading disinfo. No lady, he doesnt want the "federal government to disappear" and he's not an "isolationist".

And no, Ron Paul is a Republican. As a matter of fact, he's the only one that DEFENDS the platform.

And sigh, thats not what he said. He said he doesnt dream about being in the White House.
    Last edited by unknown; 01-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.

"He's like 300 years old"

Pure fear.

#RonPaul voters chant "end the fed" at rallies. @MSNBC claims they are not rallying to end the fed. #TheRonPaulGame

Also, I don't like the sound of "Paulbearers".

What is this whole "Ron Paul doesn't see himself sitting in the White House" meme? Where is it coming from? I hear the MSM talk about it a lot, but I've yet to see/hear the actual statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How can these people call themselves journalists?

Sometimes I wish I could just rush onto the stage during these kinds of things and just yell "YOU'RE ALL FULL OF SH*T!"
    An optimist is there to be hopeful when all have lost hope.

A pessimist is there to cast doubt when no one has any.

Wow! What a contrast to 2007. An entire discussion essentially giving props to Ron Paul and taking him seriously. that Wendy Schiller lady pretty much pwned everyone else in her defense of Ron. We should sign her up.

As a side note, the media is continuing with it's distortion of Ron's comment about not continually visualizing himself as the President. When his meaning was something entirely different.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-12-2012 at 03:54 PM.

RP makes Fed a national issue, pens End the Fed - media says "not concerned about dismantling the Fed" http://youtu.be/b3NWRldIN7g #TheRonPaulGame

Quote Originally Posted by Shellshock1918 View Post
    How can these people call themselves journalists?

Sometimes I wish I could just rush onto the stage during these kinds of things and just yell "YOU'RE ALL FULL OF SH*T!"
    Hold on! That Wendy Schiller lady was terrific!

I approve of the Star Wars analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    #RonPaul voters chant "end the fed" at rallies. @MSNBC claims they are not rallying to end the fed. #TheRonPaulGame
    What's your twitter name? I'll retweet.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    What is this whole "Ron Paul doesn't see himself sitting in the White House" meme? Where is it coming from? I hear the MSM talk about it a lot, but I've yet to see/hear the actual statement.
    Its an example of the media twisting a statement made in complete humbleness and turning it into a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    What's your twitter name? I'll retweet.
    https://twitter.com/#!/specsaregood

Quote Originally Posted by amabala View Post
    What are these people?
    It appears to be MSNBC's equally stupid response to foxnews "the five"

The lady in the red actually ended up helping him, by saying he wants to finish what Reagan started. The guy in the black spoke well too.

The lady in the white is an idiot.

It appears to be MSNBC's equally stupid response to foxnews "the five"
    Bunch of wanna-bees sitting around trying to act cool and impress the hot chicks...what a joke. CNN is trying to do that too on primary night when they stay up and try to have fun etc...trying to be MORE hip I guess...I could shoot myself if it weren't for Erin, at least she is dope.

And they wonder why their ratings a abysmal.

I don't know anyone that actually watches MSNBC. I thought it was doing so bad cable providers had stopped carrying it.
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

MSNBC is such a joke. They even gave Al Sharpton a show

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Ron starts @03:00 and the "Ron Paul doesn't see himself sitting in the White House" meme is @ 04:20

hxxp://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/does-ron-paul-see-himself-in-the-oval-office-not-really/

Of course a humble response is thought to be not Presidential
    Last edited by Scott_in_PA; 01-13-2012 at 10:06 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you!

https://twitter.com/mju1983/status/157640610273165313
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

S.E. Cupp is a neocon

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Smyth View Post
    S.E. Cupp is a neocon
    If she got her job from anything other than nepotism, I'd be surprised.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

This like watching The Five on fox news. A bunch of c-list actors that have too big of an ego to accept they are $#@! at it. So they instead go to these 'news agencies' as a way to get their faces plastered on TV.

Funny they talk about golem when they are all a bunch of trolls.

LOL! The Weekly Standard came out with an article calling Dr Paul a 'big government libertarian', while MSNBC says that he wants no government! These media people are going to have to get their stories straight!