Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BLOWBACK for CNN's Dana Bash by NH Ron Paul supporters [VIDEO]

Cool BLOWBACK for CNN's Dana Bash by NH Ron Paul supporters [VIDEO]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOVE IT!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

She said she was "worried Paul might do well" in one of her interviews.

I'm really unsure how getting on her case will help us. The only effect it will have is to make her coverage and questions more biased then they already are. If someone can convince me that this helps us, then I'm definitely supportive of this.

Being rude or pushy to her will only make matters worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Being rude or pushy to her will only make matters worse.
    This. I know we dislike what she has done in the past, but alienating reporters will only make our problem worse.

inb4 "horseface" comments
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

horse face! JK

The question as to whether or not to give some blowback to these media shills. I guess it depends on if you want to go along to get along. Do you want to pretend we are friends with our enemies until we are the leader or let them know where we stand at the get go and fight? The communists usually pretend they are your friend until they are in power then impose their agenda which has proven to be an effective method.

I don't know where I stand. I kind of like the idea of taking a stand against these people from the get go. It is the principled honest way to do it. However, I worry about that strategies effectiveness.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was awesome in Sex and The City.

to combat these establishment propogandists, we either organize mass boycotts of their advertisers, organize an occupy media type protest movement, or learn to live with it. These presstitudes pay their bills by protecting and defending their bosses ( the status quo ) so it is logical to conclude they will spin the truth to suit their needs irregardless of the truth, what is best for the Republic, principles, or moral convictions.
    *Liberty is worth it*

I was at this event and in this video, you could hear me ask "Are you worried!?" "Dana, are you worried!?" at 0:51 IMO, she deserves to feel the heat. The only way these bullies will have a change of heart is to have them feel just as uncomfortable and on the defense as they make their interviewees feel ie. Ron Paul.
    Last edited by Free Moral Agent; 01-11-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    The Establishment hates Ron Paul because his honesty and integrity expose the rest of them for the moral reprobates they are. Their own conscience cannot bear the sight of him. His very presence condemns them. Their personal greed and ambition cringe at the very thought of Ron Paul.
 - Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by aowen View Post
    horse face! JK

The question as to whether or not to give some blowback to these media shills. I guess it depends on if you want to go along to get along. Do you want to pretend we are friends with our enemies until we are the leader or let them know where we stand at the get go and fight? The communists usually pretend they are your friend until they are in power then impose their agenda which has proven to be an effective method.

I don't know where I stand. I kind of like the idea of taking a stand against these people from the get go. It is the principled honest way to do it. However, I worry about that strategies effectiveness.
    I´m all for blowback.
    It´s a martial arts tactic: If your opponent is too heavy to withstand him directly, use HIS weight to win. Translating this to the media: push all their buttons hard, so they get so biased that even the average viewer gets it. In the end, the audience has to realize that the msm is naked. That´s how we win.

wtf? I just got tricked into watching a commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Moral Agent View Post
    I was at this event and in this video, you could hear me ask "Are you worried!?" "Dana, are you worried!?" at 0:51 IMO, she deserves to feel the heat. The only way these bullies will have a change of heart is to have them feel just as uncomfortable and on the defense as they make their interviewees feel ie. Ron Paul.
    She's not a bully. She was taken out of context, but will probably say things against Paul for real if his supporters keep pestering her.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    I´m all for blowback.
    It´s a martial arts tactic: If your opponent is too heavy to withstand him directly, use HIS weight to win. Translating this to the media: push all their buttons hard, so they get so biased that even the average viewer gets it. In the end, the audience has to realize that the msm is naked. That´s how we win.
    +1
    The Establishment hates Ron Paul because his honesty and integrity expose the rest of them for the moral reprobates they are. Their own conscience cannot bear the sight of him. His very presence condemns them. Their personal greed and ambition cringe at the very thought of Ron Paul.
 - Chuck Baldwin

WTF? Rude? Grow a skin. These folks were nice to her considering. Some of you just seem to enjoy schoolmarm styled gossiping to no end.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    wtf? I just got tricked into watching a commercial.
    The first part is not a commercial and I didn´t want to trick you...

She's not a bully. She was taken out of context, but will probably say things against Paul for real if his supporters keep pestering her.
    Covering for the enemy or myopically selective?. She was not taken out of context. She asks bogus questions designed as gotchas. We don't want to friggin' hear it. She is taking time away from others with more pertinent questions. She is rude as a mofo to think we, as her viewing audience are that stupid. She deserves worse. She is lucky she has time to reform and be human again prior to the Paul Presidency. Frikkin equine countenanced agitprop spewing drooldonkey.

Rev9

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    She was awesome in Sex and The City.
    Did she play a fire hydrant, dildo salesperson or pull a buggy through Central Park? If so, that awesomeness was not acting.

Rev9

Hahaha okay... Those guys were pretty nice considering. Their questions were no more rude than hers and were actually poignant! Me, I could care less about her, infact I was hoping she was at the event just so I could heckle her - DONE!

She's in denial. Infact I just got a text from a friend who was on a plane with her out from NH and he had brought up the whole "worried about Ron Paul" admission and she denied it, saying she was agreeing with John King (that she too was interviewing Republicans) rather than agreeing with their sentiment. If you think coddling her is going to change her agenda you're wrong!
    Last edited by Free Moral Agent; 01-11-2012 at 07:04 PM.
 - Chuck Baldwin

She's not simply biased, she has an agenda.
    Her agenda is to make Ron Paul not win the nomination.
    She is not our friend, she will never be our friend, no matter how much we want to play nice.

Please always be polite, mature, non-harassing, and always completely lawful, but I see nothing wrong with questioning her questioning and holding a mirror to her face.
    She's already named her agenda, but if she can be put off balance enough to really let something slip on Live TV, then I'm all for it.
    She should be removed from Ron Paul coverage altogether.

The 3 problems I have with this video:
    1. "Fair & Balanced" is Fox's line, not CNN.
    2. the one guy names Fox as not covering well, not CNN (although Fox is guilty too)
    3. Bitcoin? c'mon
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    She's not simply biased, she has an agenda.
    Her agenda is to make Ron Paul not win the nomination.
    Any proof?

Any proof?
    http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01...-of-dana-bash/
 - Chuck Baldwin

She's a traitor to the Republic, and should be treated as such.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any proof?
    Just a bunch of dots that when connected show why she is aggressive toward Ron Paul.

Ron Paul gets a lot of unwarranted attacks because people don't understand his foreign policy. If you look into her background, who her parents are, who her ex-husband is, friends she has in Congress, maybe it adds up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    Did she play a fire hydrant, dildo salesperson or pull a buggy through Central Park? If so, that awesomeness was not acting.

Rev9
    I thought she was the main character...or am I getting my horse-faces mixed up???

Quote Originally Posted by Free Moral Agent View Post
    Rev PAC went overboard about an out of context / poorly worded statement she made.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    She said she was "worried Paul might do well" in one of her interviews.
    And we hate it when people misrepresent Paul's words.

She didn't say "I am worried Paul might do well" as your selective quote suggests.

She said "I'm sure you talk to Republicans who are worried." She then said "I am too" which for some reason most of you interpret as "I, too, am worried." instead of the more reasonable "I, too, am talking to Republicans who are worried."

Eh, I can't keep you all from feeling better about yourself by bashing this woman. Have at it. Just know that if/when Dr. Paul is asked about this, he will say, "I can't control what every individual supporter does, but I don't agree with going after this woman like that."

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    Just a bunch of dots that when connected show why she is aggressive toward Ron Paul.

Ron Paul gets a lot of unwarranted attacks because people don't understand his foreign policy. If you look into her background, who her parents are, who her ex-husband is, friends she has in Congress, maybe it adds up to something.
    If you look into the actual piece of video/interview that came out of the "junk question" situation, maybe it adds up to something entirely different. That was an overall positive piece. It even showed an independent and undecided NH voter at the very moment of her conversion to Ron Paul.

I thought she meant she was worried that Ron Paul would drag on the selection, right?

She supposed to be a journalist. Journalists would LOVE a drawn out election, good for ratings, something to talk about, if they like politics they'd have so much to do.

So why would a journalist be worried that the election would drag on?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast