Thread: Meghan McCain said what about the Ron Paul campaign? Bizarre.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, whats with all these top senators and their kin coming out lately for Ron? Very odd. Seems like subterfuge to me.

Blah... she still says I don't agree with him...do you think he will run third party. Further she fails to make the connection that if the GOP doesn't take him seriously, he'll run third-party...the media is not going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back, it'll be the gop's continued treatment of Paul. Although, I must say that there are people in the GOP that are taking him seriously or at least hedging a bit. That's improved a bit. However, that is probably more due to the 2010 mid-terms that saw the tea-party destroy many incumbents in the primaries.

None of these incumbents want to face a tea-party primary challenger...and if they piss us off, we'll probably run against them like Niki Haley. She should be primaried out!
    Last edited by BUSHLIED; 01-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.

fwiw: don't bother clicking, nothing to read there.

How exactly I'm I to gather she has any support of Paul's campaign from that? She says in the first paragraph that Romney 'has the nomination locked and loaded'. Then in the third she flat out states that she does not support or agree with Paul's stances on the issues.

Who said she supported Paul. The fact she says give it attention is the bizarre part.

Also, Stop with "Ron running Third Party" talk.

Tell Megan to start within her family and rebuke her bitchy mom Cindy McCain, who's been slandering Paul and his supporters on Twitter in the name of supporting Huntsman)

If it weren't for her daddy Meghan McCain would be earning a living on a runway somewhere.
    Mother should I trust the government?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Who said she supported Paul. The fact she says give it attention is the bizarre part.

Also, Stop with "Ron running Third Party" talk.
    Her Motive: Self. Promotion.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

It's sad that she's even relevant.

She has endorsed Romney.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.