Vermin Supreme gets 3rd place in New Hampshire Democratic Primary

Barack Obama...........45,008 81.9%
    Ed Cowan.................859 1.6%
    Vermin Supreme.........781 1.4%
    Cornelius Edward........400 0.7%
    Randall Terry.............411 0.7%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ham..._primary,_2012

In case no one knows who he is.

Only disappointed he didn't get second place (Only bested by Obama) That would be freakin' hilarious.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 01-11-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How bad must you feel for yourself if this guy beat you in an election? Cornelieus Edward and Randall Terry must have very low self-esteem right about now.

Oh man thats great! he is in the top tier with ohbombya! would love to see msm do a story on that!

I think it would have been worthwhile for an anti-establishment Democrat candidate to run an "educational" campaign. It's a missed opportunity. Vermin Supreme's showing depicts the idea of anti-Obamaism in the left wing as absurd. Good news for conservatism IMO.

I think people voted for him because Obama wasn't challenged (seriously), and it's fun to say you voted for a guy named "Vermin Supreme."
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

lol he is such a dork
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

I heard that name referenced in a few posts yesterday and totally thought it was a joke. Wow.

And now I'm at work and can't watch videos. Dangit all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Almost got second too!
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

HAHAHAHA

Is this real life? LMAO
    I want more freedom and I cannot lie. No other brothers can deny. When the Fed marches in with a itty-bitty rate and the IRS takes your cake, it's no FUN!

Vermin Supreme promised everyone a pony if he were to win. But he also promised he wouldn't keep any of his campaign promises, so it's a mixed bag.

Not bad, he got 1/2 as many votes as Rick Perry
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

How come no one is talking about this?? Freaking media Ugghh.

This is hilarious.

Reports are coming in that Ron Paul came in second with WRITE IN votes. Still waiting for conformation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If Vermin Supreme is Serious about competing with Dems , he will have to promise more than tooth brushes , ponies etc . All he has to do to win is promise free health care , no mandate , free rent , free food, then in fine print , put that he probably cannot keep his promises , he will win anyway. Look at that Greene dude they voted for in Carolina .

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I think it would have been worthwhile for an anti-establishment Democrat candidate to run an "educational" campaign. It's a missed opportunity. Vermin Supreme's showing depicts the idea of anti-Obamaism in the left wing as absurd. Good news for conservatism IMO.
    The sad part is someone did

Darcy Richardson, trying to be a progressive alternative to Obama, had one of the more organized minor major party campaigns.
    He was on the ballot here and in four other states so far and is trying to get on more.
    He's also the author of "Others", a five or six party history of all of our Nation's third party political movements which I've always wanted to read. They're wicked expensive, unfortunately.

Hell, another candidate on the ballot even dropped to endorse Richardson, so it's unfortunate to see him crushed.

I WANT MY PONY
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I too want my damn pony. I would like to know where all the zombies are going to come from. Are these domestic zombies or will American zombies have to compete with cheap foreign zombie labor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

For your viewing pleasure:
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Vermin supreme to Save The Day! lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vermin / Gurley = dream ticket .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

How's this for a positive Headline from the primary: Ron Paul receives 11,840 more votes than president Obama in New Hampshire

Ron Paul...................56,848

Barack Obama...........45,008

I'd be embarrassed for those scoring compared to Vermin
    Ed Cowan.................859 1.6%
    Vermin Supreme.........781 1.4%
    Cornelius Edward........400 0.7%
    Randall Terry.............411 0.7%
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

The write ins in the Dem New Hampshire were just short of qualifying for a delegate if they were for the same person ...

Gotta love that guy. He should challenge Obama to a debate.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Gotta love that guy. He should challenge Obama to a debate.
    I think he has already said something to the effect that Obama is soft on plaque.

ron paul got 2nd in nh in the democratic primary ,over 2270 plus votes http://www.democratsforronpaul.com/2...ratic-primary/
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 01-12-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast