Thread: Can Ron Paul do better in South Carolina by focusing on States' Rights?

Can Ron Paul do better in South Carolina by focusing on States' Rights?

I think so.
    Who is the biggest champion of states' rights? Ron Paul of course.
    I think in the south, and in South Carolina especially, States' Rights are an important issue.
    Ron Paul consistently promotes the idea that States should control education and make decisions about drug laws, and not the Federal Government.

Focus on:
    States Rights
    Gun Rights

What other issues are important in SC?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This ain't Calhoun's SC
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by vf2012 View Post
    I think so.
    Who is the biggest champion of states' rights? Ron Paul of course.
    I think in the south, and in South Carolina especially, States' Rights are an important issue.
    Ron Paul consistently promotes the idea that States should control education and make decisions about drug laws, and not the Federal Government.

Focus on:
    States Rights
    Gun Rights

What other issues are important in SC?
    I agree, but keep in mind that SC has been hit the hardest by the economy (according to CNN), so the economy is BIG.

WHEN ASKED ABOUT DRUGS/PROSTITUTION, JUST SAY "I BELIEVE IN THE 10TH AMENDMENT, AND SOUTH CAROLINIANS SHOULD DECIDE ON THAT FOR THEMSELVES"
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

I think he needs to talk about NDAA and maybe mention Huntsman said he'd sign it (or that needs to get out) SC is open primary and we want independents etc. H does too, and we don't want him to get them.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think he needs to talk about NDAA and maybe mention Huntsman said he'd sign it (or that needs to get out) SC is open primary and we want independents etc. H does too, and we don't want him to get them.
    Uh... Huntsman is like 1% in SC. Why in the world the campaign bring him up?

Huntsman just lost in a poll to Stephen Colbert in South Carolina, he's not a threat
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

Don't worry about Huntsman. Bring up the fact that the Federal Government shouldn't have forced South Carolinian Taxpayer Dollars to go to the Stimulus Bill. State's rights is big here, not the most important, but definitely something to play up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A brochure that focused on the economy, States rights, gun rights, right to life, and his support from the troops would go a long way.

Too bad that isn't the brochure we sent out to Republican voters.

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    A brochure that focused on the economy, States rights, gun rights, right to life, and his support from the troops would go a long way.

Too bad that isn't the brochure we sent out to Republican voters.
    Snap!

We definitely need a TV spot for gun rights and/or states rights.
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)