Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marc Scaringi FOR SENATE!

Talking Marc Scaringi FOR SENATE!

I think we have found our man. While I do like Rohrer, this guy sounds much better.

http://www.scaringiforsenate2012.com/

The Free America Agenda
    Posted on September 8, 2011

A Vision to Restore America
    Fiscally Responsible
    Constitutionally Conservative

America is in a crisis caused by the borrow-and-spend, tax-and-regulate policies of President Obama and Senator Casey. The Obama-Casey Agenda has led to the loss of millions of jobs and caused the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression.

That is why I feel compelled to go to Washington to help stop the Obama-Casey Agenda in its tracks – from their czars, to their job-destroying EPA to ObamaCare – and return our country to the principles that made us great – lower taxes, less government, personal responsibility and FREEDOM. This is my Free America Agenda.

The Free America Agenda

Free America from the burden of our massive National Debt by passing a Balanced Budget Amendment. The uncontrolled borrowing and spending has ground our economy to a halt and brought us to the edge of ruin. A Balanced Budget Amendment will save us from bankruptcy, restart the economy and result in a smaller and more limited government.

Free America from the stranglehold our career politicians have over our government by passing a Term Limit Amendment. Too often our career politicians do what is in the best interest of the special interest groups instead of doing what is right for our country. A return to government of and by the people, instead of government by a protected political class, will restore freedom to America.

Free American taxpayers and small businesses from the oppression of the federal government by reducing the tax on work, savings and investment and eliminating job-crushing regulations. This will unleash the entrepreneurial spirit and energy of the American people and will lift our economy up, put millions of Americans back to work and bring prosperity to all.

Free America from our dependence on foreign energy through the responsible development of coal, oil and natural gas. We must stop Senator Casey’s attack on the Marcellus Shale and allow Pennsylvania to resume its proper place as the leading energy producing, mining, manufacturing and industrial state in the country, if not the world.

Free America from the harmful policies of the Federal Reserve by stopping it from manipulating interest rates and printing money out of thin air. And, we must return to sound money. This will restore freedom to our “free” enterprise system, foster economic growth and job creation and stop the scourge of inflation.

Free America from this self-imposed duty to “Police the World.” We must have the most powerful military on Earth, but we should use it only to protect the vital national interests of the America people. We must stop nation building and return to a foreign policy based upon the principle that we are a Republic, not an Empire.
    I'm sure he has probably been discussed here, but what does everyone think about him? I was just looking around at candidates for Senate and came across him. I'd rather discuss him before I get overly excited because I'm thinking, "IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET A GOOD SENATOR FOR PA!?!?!?!!?!?"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll vote for him, but unfortunately, all the people who would help him get elected are probably working on getting RP elected

http://scaringiforsenate2012.wordpre...to-the-states/

Okay, I'm sold. I wish he was running for a House seat actually. It would be easier to get him in office.

I will probably vote for him. I like Rohrer too though. I'm going to try and go listen to both first.

hopefully Ron campaigns for all the liberty candidates.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I absolutely agree, I was originally going to be supporting Rohrer, but when I found out about Scaringi I changed my mind. I think every Ron Paul supporter should check out Marc Scaringi and vote for him in the primary. He has my endorsement.

With both Rohrer and Scaringi, what are their positions on the Patriot Act (NDAA and other desecrations of the Bill of Rights) and Iran? They don't seem to have any info on those issues.

We need to be on high alert for neo-conservatives disguising themselves as Tea Party or Constitutionalists. Do they have shrines to Mark Levin hidden in their closets? We don't need any more Marco Rubio or Kelly Ayotes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    With both Rohrer and Scaringi, what are their positions on the Patriot Act (NDAA and other desecrations of the Bill of Rights) and Iran? They don't seem to have any info on those issues.

We need to be on high alert for neo-conservatives disguising themselves as Tea Party or Constitutionalists. Do they have shrines to Mark Levin hidden in their closets? We don't need any more Marco Rubio or Kelly Ayotes.
    Marc Scaringi is against NDAA, the patriot act and the wars/Iran. I'm pretty sure he's the real deal. Strange that he used to work for frothy, but I suppose the workers don't always agree with the boss. If frothy endorses him, that'll be the kiss of death.

I'm not sure exactly where Rohrer stands on those. He is probably better than Casey and Toomey that's for sure.

I wrote Casey and Toomey about NDAA and got a form letter back from both claiming that NDAA doesn't allow detention of citizens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scaringi is also opposed to the war on drugs. Rohrer voted to ban synthetic marijuana compounds, but was considering introducing a bill to legalize hemp farming in PA. I think Rohrer is more of a social conservative and I don't know his position on the wars. This is why I like Scaringi better.
    Last edited by EdQ; 01-11-2012 at 05:56 PM.

bingo. this is who i am voting for in the primary for PA

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Marc Scaringi is against NDAA, the patriot act and the wars/Iran.
    Is there a speech on Youtube where he says that?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

it's on his campaign handouts

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Scaringi sounds great. Thanks guys. So how is he doing in the race?
    Last edited by HigherVision; 01-14-2012 at 03:23 AM.

He has won several straw polls, but I think they need help with fundraising.

Well I want to get involved with this. Having a libertarian senator in Pennsylvania would be huge! Arguably as important or more than having Ron Paul as president since the executive is actually supposed to be the weakest branch of the government. Maybe we should organize a money bomb for this guy.

http://scaringiforsenate2012.files.w...how-1-5-12.mp3

This guy seriously sounds like he's as good as Ron Paul. No idea someone like this was running for senator of my state. Why aren't more people talking about him? Not to be overly controversial but he's better than Rand. I would argue that he deserves even more attention from our movement.
    Last edited by HigherVision; 01-17-2012 at 04:39 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to get Marc Scaringi elected as Pennsylvania's next US Senator. Unlike Bob Casey, Marc Scaringi opposes PIPA, SOPA, NDAA, the wars, and the war on drugs. http://scaringiforsenate2012.wordpre...-constitution/

I went to this yesterday and it will be aired today @5:30 pm

hxxp://pcntv.com/watch-now/

U.S. Senate Republican Candidates Forum
    Calendar: PCN Public Affairs

Start Time: 5:30 pm
    End Time: 8:00 pm
    (New from Friday) This event was sponsored by the State Representative Eli Evankovich, Murrysville - Export Republican Committee of Westmoreland County, and the Plum Republican Committee of Allegheny County

US Senate Republican Candidates Attending Forum

Tim Burns
    John Kensinger
    Marc Scaringi
    Tom Smith
    Sam Rohrer
    Steve Welch
    Last edited by Scott_in_PA; 01-21-2012 at 12:21 AM.

He speaks confidently and assertively. I think he's a better orator than Ron Paul, he seems less intimidated. Don't get me wrong I love Ron but I'm thinking in terms of electability. If people don't get behind this guy it's a shame, he's much better than a Rand or a Peter Schiff. Because in terms of policy he's exactly the same as Ron, makes no compromises like the others. Here's what he has to say about war with Iran: http://scaringiforsenate2012.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by HigherVision; 01-21-2012 at 08:13 PM.

If we are going to support him than we really need to support him.

Roher is the favorite by far.

does the dude have a chance? Let's get him some money!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Roerer has a lot of name recognition and isn't horrible. I'd guess he's the front runner.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why is Roher the favorite if his policies aren't as good?

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    does the dude have a chance? Let's get him some money!

DO IT! DO IT, NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Roerer has a lot of name recognition and isn't horrible. I'd guess he's the front runner.
    Newt Gingrich has a lot of name recognition too, maybe we should ditch Ron Paul and get behind him

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I agree. My litmus test has become monetary policy and foreign policy and civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by HigherVision View Post
    Why is Roher the favorite if his policies aren't as good?
    They aren't horrible and he's run before so people know who he is

Quote Originally Posted by HigherVision View Post
    Newt Gingrich has a lot of name recognition too, maybe we should ditch Ron Paul and get behind him
    Nah Scaringi is better, he's got my vote in the primary. But I would have no problem voting for Roerer in the general.

yes. PLEASE. I will be voting for him in the PA primary. He needs some RPF love. At the very least we can flood him with fb likes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast