Thread: Apparent Google Glitch Shows New Hampshire Primary Results

Apparent Google Glitch Shows New Hampshire Primary Results

"You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, gotta be a glitch. It shows michele bachmann doing better than Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know how this happened, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Lol, gotta be a glitch. It shows michele bachmann doing better than Mitt Romney.

I'd like to know how this happened, though.
    I'm labeling guy in 1st place on the glitch as a "person of interest."
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

I'm sure they were just testing the system.

Someone dropped the ball and it got published on live pages.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by zHorns View Post

Yes, just testing the system! < /sarcasm>
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Yes, just testing the system. We've seen things like this pop up in election after election, and there are always people screaming "plot." The twitterverse is all agog over this, and it's a total non-story.

Look at the numbers. If this was a plot and the results were supposed to be believable, would they look like that?
    Last edited by FreeTraveler; 01-10-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

That's like running an obituary before the person is dead.....

Nothing to see here people. XD

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I was working at Google on the results, I would load it up with some fake stats too, to make sure it was functioning correctly. People see conspiracies WAY too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by LeJimster View Post
    If I was working at Google on the results, I would load it up with some fake stats too, to make sure it was functioning correctly. People see conspiracies WAY too easily.
    Sorry - but I used to work at a company that was creating their own software. We had the LIVE system that everyone used, and we had a duplicate "TEST" system for these kinds of things.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Likely testing the software out I mean they still have Bachperson in there. Nothing nefarious

Look out for Hugh Cort, he's surging!

Sorry - but I used to work at a company that was creating their own software. We had the LIVE system that everyone used, and we had a duplicate "TEST" system for these kinds of things.
    Yeah, me too. This stuff can happen. My guess, they did it all on their test systems, then launched it forgetting to reset the data beforehand, or with some servers failing to update the databases quick enough.

Shady as hell

Let's not forget Google invited Ron Paul to talk to their employees and they loved him over there. And I'm pretty sure Google has a low turnover rate.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We'll I am off to do some poll watching...this might be useful later on when the results come in.

I will report back later!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

By the way, does Google have this up again ready for *real* results? I can't find it anywhere.

Just testing the app before go-live. It is vaguely interesting to see how google employees think the race will play out.

Its what sometimes happens when you keep development / test / production sessions up, on the same desktop.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

THE MATRIX BABY!

Crafted POLLS to steer the people... too bad Bachmann reveals it was an older poll in the world of propaganda
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I can't believe people here are thinking this is some sort of conspiracy. 7 candidates no one has ever heard of are totaling at 10%.

They should have put Buddy Roehmer in first place.

Where is Vermin Supreme in the test run?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Bachmann is supposed to be on the ballot. she may even get some votes.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a conspiracy, run!
    Join the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

Now that Rand is out - Gary Johnson 2016!

Wow some people really want to make a conspiracy out of everything. Good grief. This is why everyone says Paul supporters are nut jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Wow some people really want to make a conspiracy out of everything. Good grief. This is why everyone says Paul supporters are nut jobs.

Then these morons need to learn if they are just running a test, then they should put at the top: "TEST" or "THIS IS A TEST SAMPLING." If you notice it dose indicate "100% of the precincts reporting."

It's hard not to think somethings amiss.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner