Thread: Should we publish a donor list to TeaParty07 site?

Should we publish a donor list to TeaParty07 site?

Like the signing of the declaration of independence and the constitution, below are the signatures of the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to endorse it. So on the date of the December 16th Boston Tea Party money bomb, would it be a good idea to publish the names of those who donate?

With a list of donors thousands long, from all across the country, how could anyone say that it was not real. More so, when the dust settles we can look back and point to the list and say, " I proudly took part in this event, see my name here!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think some people don't like to appear on donor lists and I don't think many people are influenced into signing so that they get their name listed.

Best thing to do is to make a good graphic or several graphics with widgit capabilities so that many websites can let people track the growing pledge numbers.

As cool as that might look, I think it might discourage people from registering.

Publishing any information after receiving it without saying what you were going to do that is BAAAAAAD. It may be legal, but it would be unethical. There are those that don't want their names or email addys out there. I don't really care since I use an address specifically for signups like this, but I would refuse to sign on principle.