Thread: How To Win The Older Voters

How To Win The Older Voters

Get On Message.

All this talk about how older voters just listen to main stream media or Faux Snooze and can't be reached through the Internet is just more media propaganda. Do not believe it. Ron Paul doesn't own just the younger people. Look at the crowds. People of all ages, colors, and genders support Ron Paul - young, old, rich, poor, black, white, brown, male, female, left & right.

Get On Message.

What does Ron Paul tell people?

Ron Paul says, "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity."

Do you believe in freedom? Are you working diligently for sound money, fully redeemable?

Get On Message and Win.

Liberty. Peace. Prosperity.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A main reason I am not going to give up on convincing the young people to get onboard with the message Ron Paul concluded with in his eye opening monograph "Gold, Peace, and Prosperity" is because Ron Paul never gave up on us. Ron Paul set the example of persistence to win. Please read it. It only takes a couple of hours.

"Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul
    Will you please join us old people in promoting this?

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    A main reason I am not going to give up on convincing the young people to get onboard with the message Ron Paul concluded with in his eye opening monograph "Gold, Peace, and Prosperity" is because Ron Paul never gave up on us. Ron Paul set the example of persistence to win. Please read it. It only takes a couple of hours.

Will you please join us old people in promoting this?
    I hope young people here will join us in this effort if they haven't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It's been easy to convert my older family members. It's easy to sit them down in front of the TV and put a good documentary on. They're the easiest to do that for. I would recommend trying that out.

Older strangers are a whole different story. You don't want to scare the crap out of them, but then what solution is there? Very tough to get into their head without fear tactics. All they care about is safety from my experience. You give them liberty, they don't know what that means or how it helps them. They're life consists of simple things that you could do in China.
    Last edited by AlexAmore; 01-09-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

cut their cable, give them free internet and a home page to the daily caller.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler