Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook ad against Jon Huntsman?

HUNTSMAN = LAND INVASION WAR WITH IRAN

Hammer this HARD.

Jon Huntsman has the same pro-war foreign policy as Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich. Do you think he's the 'reasonable' Republican? - Reddit.com

Evidence:

Huntsman wants preemptive Iran strike
    “I cannot live with a nuclear-armed Iran. If you want an example of when I would use American force, it would be that,” AFP quoted Huntsman as saying on Monday, while outlining his foreign policy in an address at a university in New Hampshire.

The hawkish remarks echoed an earlier statement by Huntsman while being interviewed by New Hampshire's WMUR radio station.

Huntsman calls nuclear Iran the ‘transcendent threat of this decade (w/ video)
    GOP presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman said Thursday that as president he would “see the weaponization program in Iran as probably the most challenging, transcendent threat of this decade.

Huntsman told Israeli newspaper Haaretz that he would use “all the elements of power of my country,” including military options, “to ensure that [Iran] didn’t become a nuclear power.”

Huntsman Says He’d Launch A Ground Invasion To Prevent Iran From Getting Nukes
    Republican presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman is developing a track record as an outspoken Iran hawk whenever questions about Iran’s nuclear program come up. Last month, he suggested that a war with Iran was inevitable, and earlier this week, he baselessly claimed that the Iranians have “already decided” that they want nuclear weapons.But in an interview last night with CNN’s Erin Burnett, Huntsman staked out even more hawkish territory and committed to a ground invasion to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon:

BURNETT: Do you think at this point, unless we’re going to commit, and I’m curious whether you would commit to full on military conflict with Iran, that we have to accept that they will eventually be a nuclear power? It’s more important to figure out how to deal with that than to yell and scream about it happening when its inevitable anyway.

HUNTSMAN: Well, I think they’ve already made the decision to go nuclear. [...]

BURNETT: So, if push comes to shove and this is important, I’m not saying this is something you do tomorrow, but if push comes to shove, if what was between them and a nuclear weapon or there was an uncertainty, required troops invasion, you’d do it?

HUNTSMAN: I can’t live with the implications of not doing it. I can’t live with the thought of what a nuclear Iran brings to the region and what they said about Israel, which is our centerpiece alliance in the region. I can’t live — I can’t live with the world with a nuclear Iran.
    So, then, you say, what do you do? And realistically, you got to have all options on the table. You got to be prepared to use all elements of national power.
    Watch it:
    Huntsman = More WAR. More Death. More DEBT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithgames View Post
    Working on one now...thinking title may be, "Huntsman = WW3"
    Use "keywords" in the title so that it shows up in searches for 'Huntsman war'.

E.g. "Huntsman = War with Iran"

Working on one now...thinking title may be, "Huntsman = WW3"
    Good, WD-NY put a bunch of good stuff above.

Also, it seems important to point out that Ron Paul is the ONLY reasonable Republican in this aspect.
    Just a quick "CONSIDER RON PAUL" at the end of each video.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great comment via this post on Reddit (designed to knock some sense into left-leaning Huntsman voters):

[–]krugmanisapuppet

Huntsman campaign busted creating anti-Huntsman ad to pin on Paul campaign
    oh, sorry. what's going on in this thread? i was too busy paying attention to reality, where nations are just made up areas on a map that a bunch of $#@!s in suits pretend they're the bosses of, to read the thread. what are you guys talking about?

*Jon Huntsman said he would have signed the NDAA
    oh, you guys are talking about Jon Huntsman? i love Jon Huntsman. it's like, he likes science, and isn't old. why don't we just nuke the entire $#@!ing planet and get it over with.

*Jon Huntsman would $#@!ing invade Iran, for $#@!'s sake, how do you $#@!ing morons not see that he's George Bush 3
    hey, we're not on the verge of a police state, or anything. why don't we waste some more time? let's look at Huntsman's bull$#@!, highly manicured, probably extremely expensive website, so we can learn about his skin-deep, stupid $#@!ing PR lines that he calls political positions:

http://www.jon2012.com/issues/jobs-economy
    Regulatory Reform: Governor Huntsman’s regulatory reform consists of three objectives: (1) rolling back President Obama’s health care overhaul and financial regulation reform, (2) reining in the Environmental Protection Agency’s job-killing regulations, and (3) dramatically improving the cost-benefit analysis of future regulations and the discipline of federal regulatory agencies – particularly independent agencies like the National Labor Relations Board – which have avoided White House oversight for political reasons, not legal ones. Read more

oh, wow, that's awesome. he'll repeal ObamaCare, cut the EPA, and perform an incredibly vague, non-binding "cost-benefit analysis of future regulations and discipline of federal regulatory agencies." why don't we just throw out the outcome of the election and give it to Jon Huntsman. clearly he is different in some way than other politicians. oh, right, because he's young, and gullible young people with no knowledge of politics think that this makes him a superior candidate, especially when he speaks and sounds like he's saying something principled.
    oh but wait. it's not even over yet.

*Huntsman agreed with the "bailout" of corrupt Wall Street banks.
    so do we have to watch a few more wars happen? or are you guys going to figure this whole "politics" thing out? personally, i'd prefer to go the route that doesn't involve a $#@!load of innocent people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Tan View Post
    That's a good idea, but it probably makes more sense to PM the OP with codes so he can collect them privately.
    Posting coupon codes in a public forum will just get trolled big time.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliticsPolitics View Post
    That's a good idea, but it probably makes more sense to PM the OP with codes so he can collect them privately.
    Posting coupon codes in a public forum will just get trolled big time.
    It's only one coupon code per Facebook advertising account. So we need each person to run the ads themselves.

I will also do this. Can someone direct me to info on how to do this and send me an image regarding the war angle.

I want to start this tomorrow afternoon.

just send me an image I can use for the war angle. I will find out how to implement.
    Last edited by Lord Xar; 01-09-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Here's my quick war ad:

Here's my quick war ad:
    Bump. Has this been posted to reddit?? How are the facebook ads performing?

I got the $25 coupon for Facebook Ads, but I need an ad to use.
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Bump. Has this been posted to reddit?? How are the facebook ads performing?
    Sorry, had work all day. Just about to post up this "war ad" on Facebook, but wanted some quick feedback...perhaps another thread:

Needs a better thumbnail - can anyone photoshop something that has Huntsman's face front and center and "Bomb Iran" or something that reinforces the pro-iran-war stance.

Also, there is a broader FB ad campaign fostering over here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?348492

C
    histopher David will be on it soon.

I agree, hit him on the wars. I think Obama got in mostly because of the masses that wanted out of Iraq and war mongering. This will hit Huntsman hard with the Obama supporters and independents, now supporting him, in NH.

I'll chip in something if you go the warmonger route.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

Sorry, had work all day. Just about to post up this "war ad" on Facebook, but wanted some quick feedback...perhaps another thread:
    this is very good, just replace the thumbnail as the guy above said "bomb Iran" on the thumb would be powerful

Remade the big Facebook ad blitz thread from Iowa, here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...11#post3992311
    Christopher David - Ron Paul Republican candidate for U.S. House, CA-33
    Running to represent the coast of Los Angeles from Malibu to Palos Verdes
    Friend me | Fan me | Donate $20.12 or $201.20 for Victory in 2012

How are we doing on these coffee?? Have any analytics to share?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123