Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook ad against Jon Huntsman?

Facebook ad against Jon Huntsman?

Thoughts on the following image for an ad to run against Huntsman:

I have it linked to my original video I made on it earlier tonight:

Thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perfect. Send it. To as many people as possible. Preferably Huntsman supporters in New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Perfect. Send it. To as many people as possible. Preferably Huntsman supporters in New Hampshire.
    I can target those people directly, with my ad placement. This was done with Santorum in Iowa, don't know how effective it was, but I think this would do more damage to Huntsman, as it's independents that like him supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithgames View Post
    I can target those people directly, with my ad placement. This was done with Santorum in Iowa, don't know how effective it was, but I think this would do more damage to Huntsman, as it's independents that like him supposedly.
    Set up a chip-in ! The sooner this is up and running, the better.

I think he said he would have SIGNED NDAA, not voted for it. Not that there is much of a distinction, but we should stick with what he said.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Set up a chip-in ! The sooner this is up and running, the better.
    I know last time, one set did a chipin for some other ads, I payed for one out of pocket myself...as an experiment.
    The idea is that they see "Huntsman likes NDAA" enough, that they start associating it. I'm putting the ad up now, with a $10 buy.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think he said he would have SIGNED NDAA, not voted for it. Not that there is much of a distinction, but we should stick with what he said.
    How's this:

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Do enough people know what is NDAA?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    Do enough people know what is NDAA?
    I could link them to my article with both videos instead, but have the same title:
    http://www.coffeewithpolitics.com/20...-and-tarp.html

Obama voters in New Hampshire are voting for Huntsman, that's why he's surging. Associating him with Obama in a picture, when most people don't even know what NDAA is, will only hurt us and bolster Huntsman's surge. He's already doing piss-poor among Republicans, it's independents we need to bring him down with.

needs to have stronger language..."likes NDAA" average user could glance at the ads like me and think it was something positive....the "he supports corporate welfare" language should be throughout......otherwise good job!

Thoughts on the following image for an ad to run against Huntsman:

I have it linked to my original video I made on it earlier tonight:

Thoughts?
    The problem is, in today's debate, Huntsman was the one who said: "We've gotta phase out loopholes and deductions in total and we've gotta say so long to corporate welfare and to subsidies, because this country could no longer afford it and we've gotta prepare for competition in the 21st century." (http://presspass.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ate-transcript)

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    Obama voters in New Hampshire are voting for Huntsman, that's why he's surging. Associating him with Obama in a picture, when most people don't even know what NDAA is, will only hurt us and bolster Huntsman's surge. He's already doing piss-poor among Republicans, it's independents we need to bring him down with.
    I thought about this also, but if the Obama supporters don't like NDAA, wouldn't this be a reason to NOT vote for Huntsman?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    The problem is, in today's debate, Huntsman was the one who said: "We've gotta phase out loopholes and deductions in total and we've gotta say so long to corporate welfare and to subsidies, because this country could no longer afford it and we've gotta prepare for competition in the 21st century." (http://presspass.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ate-transcript)
    That's called a flipflop...the fact is, he supported the original, changing positions when its politically advantageous is what he is doing now.

I thought about this also, but if the Obama supporters don't like NDAA, wouldn't this be a reason to NOT vote for Huntsman?
    I think you're better hitting Huntsman on the wars, not NDAA. I just don't think as many people know about it.

I think it should just be NDAA. Or NDAA and TARP. Because 'corporate welfare' is probably not a term he said he'd support, I'm sure he called it something else

"John Huntsman said he too would sign NDAA with indefinite detention for US Citizens without trial"

does it for me.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    I think you're better hitting Huntsman on the wars, not NDAA. I just don't think as many people know about it.
    I think PRECISELY the cross over voters we need do, and it is very black and white.

That's called a flipflop...the fact is, he supported the original, changing positions when its politically advantageous is what he is doing now.
    going with my above post about stronger language....maybe the title should be "Huntsman continues to flip-flop" or something like it.....if someone just glances over it they automativally get the message

Yeah, but since he did use those words today, maybe you should specifically say that he supported the "TARP bailout"? I'm just trying to consider which would be most effective.
    Last edited by JJ2; 01-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.

I am just wondering...on this Sunday that I have spent 5+ hours researching, editing videos/photos, etc., WHERE THE HECK IS THE RP CAMPAIGN?!

Quote Originally Posted by fmarz1 View Post
    going with my above post about stronger language....maybe the title should be "Huntsman continues to flip-flop" or something like it.....if someone just glances over it they automativally get the message
    The title of the ad can only be 25 characters. So something to catch attention is definitely needed, short and sweet (or bitter).

Not sure about the NDAA angle.
    Not many people know or care about NDAA (the news does not report it).
    The people who do know and care about NDAA are likely educated enough to be on our side already.

Better ad::

Want War with Iran?
    Vote Huntsman

(link to a video proving Huntsman's warmongering side)

That would be more likely to steal some indies and dems back.

Quote Originally Posted by PauliticsPolitics View Post
    The people who do know and care about NDAA are likely educated enough to be on our side already.

Want War with Iran?
    Vote Huntsman

Which video, and is it only about a minute? Short and sweet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we do an Adwords campaign instead/in parallel?

Need banners ASAP: 300x250, 728x90, 160x600. Will click over to the OP's vid.
    Last edited by AdamT; 01-08-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Want War with Iran?
    Vote Huntsman

Well, I disagree, because they think he is antiwar. I think NDAA Is the hook we need to these specific voters, it is the REASON they are disenchanted with Obama. But that is just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Can we do an Adwords campaign instead/in parallel?

Need banners ASAP: 300x250, 728x90, 160x600. Will click over to that vid.
    that is a great idea.

Want War with Iran?
    Vote Huntsman

Why not capture the NDAA angle as well while explaining what it is in the ad?

Want Americans to be detained indefinitely without trial?
    Vote Huntsman
    Last edited by ssjevot; 01-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Want War with Iran?
    Vote Huntsman

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Well, I disagree, because they think he is antiwar. I think NDAA Is the hook we need to these specific voters, it is the REASON they are disenchanted with Obama. But that is just my 2 cents.
    Exactly, Huntsman is stealing the anti-war vote from us. That's why I think we need an ad that points out his war-mongering side.
    I also agree with NDAA, but the ad itself should be more basic (since not enough people know what the NDAA is)
    Like:
    Indefinite Detention of US citizens!!!
    Huntsman signs on.

Exactly, Huntsman is stealing the anti-war vote from us. That's why I think we need an ad that points out his war-mongering side.
    I also agree with NDAA, but the ad itself should be more basic (since not enough people know what the NDAA is)
    Like:
    Indefinite Detention of US citizens!!!
    Huntsman signs on.
    Indefinite Detention of US citizens without trial!!!
    Huntsman signs on.

separately if we had time to do one linking to one of the writeups showing it wasn't a Paul supporter who did that video I honestly think that is where a lot of the turn around in Ron's favorables came from. A week ago they were high here. How he was supposed to be responsible for an internet troll even if it had been a supporter I don't know, but it clearly wasn't.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-08-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast