Thread: HELP NEEDED: Driver needed to take Ron Paul photog. to Meredith, NH townhall

Exclamation HELP NEEDED: Driver needed to take Ron Paul photog. to Meredith, NH townhall

Help needed: I was planning on heading to the townhall in Meredith, NH, but unfortunately I do not have a ride to get there. If there is anyone in the New Hampshire area that was planning on, or would like to go see Ron speak, the event is tomorrow afternoon at 3 p.m. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could swing by and pick me up (I am currently in Salem, NH), as I have no means of transportation. I can pay for the gas for the trip. The reason I would like to go to it is to take photos, as usual. You can see all my photos here: http://flickr.com/gageskidmore

If anyone is able to help in this effort, or knows someone who could, please leave a message here or send me a PM and I'll try to get in contact with you ASAP.

Thank you for the help.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Bump.

If you can't find a ride, make a pitch in for a cab.

bumpy ride...
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Gage's photos are amazing. He needs to get there!
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

I'd love to callpool, too! I'm more than willing to split the gas money and route 93 tolls, but I don't trust my vehicle making it that far from Manchester and back - this is about an hour and a half north of there, according to my map. I've been at pratically every recent campaign event videotaping, and I'd love to hit this one too! I've sent a few feelers out myself to find someone with a more roadworthy vehicle, but have not yet found anyone else willing to carpool. I can come down and get you from Salem to Manchester, if we can find someone to drive north from there.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I may have found a ride. If you are able to offer one though still, feel free to let me know in case this one falls through.

In case it comes through, do you have room for one or two more? I'd be glad to split the gas. I don't even have a working heater in my vehicle.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    In case it comes through, do you have room for one or two more? I'd be glad to split the gas. I don't even have a working heater in my vehicle.
    I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Try now, I cleared it out a bit. Send you a PM as well.

/\/\/\/\/\\/
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi