Thread: RonPaul-2012.org and ParaCom are LEGIT!

Exclamation RonPaul-2012.org and ParaCom are LEGIT!

Just FYI -

ParaCom / Paramount and RonPaul-2012.org are indeed legitimate vendors / contractors for the official Ron Paul 2012 Campaign.

They are owned by Mike Rothfeld's company Saber, INC, who is consulting for the PCC.
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 01-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sabre? Don't they make printers?

Was there a question on this? Those are the same ones that have been used the whole campaign. Every Money bomb links to them from the campaign. What did I miss?
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    Was there a question on this? Those are the same ones that have been used the whole campaign. Every Money bomb links to them from the campaign. What did I miss?
    Here's the better question: Would Collins have posted this statement if there was in fact no question about the aforementioned statement?

That's good to hear. I owe neverseen an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    Here's the better question: Would Collins have posted this statement if there was in fact no question about the aforementioned statement?
    I was asking what happened. I'll assume people on here freaked out and said those weren't legit.
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

I was asking what happened. I'll assume people on here freaked out and said those weren't legit.
    Every pledge to donate I have seen were on the official website. This one was on ronpaul-2012.org and it raised red flags.

Every pledge to donate I have seen were on the official website. This one was on ronpaul-2012.org and it raised red flags.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was jokiing

Asking about RonPaul-2012.org verses RonPaul2012.org is a very good question for anyone to make.

Getting into the habit of recognizing one URL as legitimate and making a payment to another URL opens up the situation to potential abuse.
    If having more than one contractor/site-manager is necessary, it would be far better to create sub-domains of RonPaul2012.org and configure them for each contractor/site-manager.
    E.g.: donate.ronpaul2012.org , supportTheCause.ronpaul2012.org , etc..

I bothered to go through the trouble to investigate this for myself and I ended up here.
    There might be many others who decide not to donate due to the similar and potentially misleading domain name.

Quote Originally Posted by NE Mpls 0 View Post

Getting into the habit of recognizing one URL as legitimate and making a payment to another URL opens up the situation to potential abuse.
    If having more than one contractor/site-manager is necessary, it would be far better to create sub-domains of RonPaul2012.org and configure them for each contractor/site-manager.
    E.g.: donate.ronpaul2012.org , supportTheCause.ronpaul2012.org , etc..
    These things get caught in the spam filters which is why they use different URLs

I just always go to the donation page directly, not through a link.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden