Thread: CNN Blatantly Lies again!!

CNN Blatantly Lies again!!

How are we going to stop this crock they call the media?

They just did a piece on CNN regarding Santorum's Foreign Policy, which they are still pushing I might add, and they said that there's not much difference between Santorum's Policy's and other top GOP candidates. Then proceeded to show Grinch, Mittens, and Perry! We were 2nd in Iowa! We are polling 2nd in NH! How are we not a top contender!!!!!

How do we fight this!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if every ron paul supporter canceled their cable - on the same day - that would be a good start
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Best move I made was cutting cable. You would be amazed of just how much content is online, and how much more time you spend reading.

they are digging their own grave, they are desperate, they have run out of options and their actions are exposing them

Ok lets coordinate that effort, I'll cut it, let's pick a date!

They should never even mention foreign policy without mentioning Ron Paul. Even if they hate his foreign policy, all the more reason that they should talk about it.

Then again, since we're still in the primary, it might be best that Paul isn't mentioned when they talk about foreign policy since most Republicans are neocons.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

If any intelligent person saw this they would be like well what about Ron Paul's Foreign Policy? Maybe there's a good reason his is different from all the other candidates.

I just wish none of the so called news channels would say anything about any of the candidates. All they should be doing is showing the candidates ads.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw that, though I don't remember seeing Perry, just Romney - Gingrich - Santorum. I just rolled my eyes. Obviously if they included Ron in that montage, they couldn't use that line. I believe it was "When it comes to foreign policy, there's not much daylight between the top Republican contenders." Although I was at least hoping they'd say, "Well, except for Ron Paul of course." But I guess that would be asking too much because it doesn't play into their little narrative of how all Republicans are the same.
    "Truth will win in the end -- we just don't know when the end is, so we have to persevere" ~Carol Paul

The campaign needs a way to make their foreign policy clear once and for all. I honestly don't know what they're doing anymore.
    It's Happening.
    Vote for the man with two first names.
    It's Paul or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    if every ron paul supporter canceled their cable - on the same day - that would be a good start
    I did several months ago. Best decision ever. TV itself is a drain on the soul.

I think the more they ignore Dr. Paul the more we get new support! The good thing is this time around, Dr. Paul's name has much more recognition.

Screw these presstitutes!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

same day doesn't matter. but yes, stop watching it. That's a good start.

take over the pentagon and the CIA ... 1000 pieces
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Done (ages ago).

removed
    Last edited by sirachman; 03-25-2015 at 06:30 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.