Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANYBODY watching CNN

ANYBODY watching CNN

Last edited by ValidusCustodiae; 09-29-2011 at 12:41 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YouTube or it didn't happen.
    Freedom from the government!
    Freedom from the boss!
    And freedom from everyone else!
    Check out Holistic Politics for more info.

info please!!! What show, who's saying what??

I am watching it! AMAZING! We aren't fruit cakes after all! We are very angry constituents!!!

Yeah I saw it but that monkey Jeff Toobin said NO WAY WILL RON PAUL GET THE ELECTORATE VOTES NEEDED NO WAY!!

is that his name that legal advisor for CNN Jeff Toobin

Lou Dobbs did say someone could step up but still didnt say it would be Ron Paul. Said Paul would need to change his views or some shiite like that
    Last edited by American; 11-09-2007 at 05:49 PM.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

Quote Originally Posted by tarmactrr View Post
    info please!!! What show, who's saying what??
    Situation Room CNN

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow that was good. Lou Dobbs was talking again about a need for someone to step up. Blitzer asked if he had any names for example Ron Paul. Then Lou Dobbs said Paul has one of the best ideals (or something like that) and they started discussing his chances. VERY GOOD overall

I LOVE CNN NOW.

It was legit. They were saying that he has a chance with a 3rd party run. There was one guy who was trying to hate on Ron but he didn't come out strong.

And it looks like there is more. Lou even said that Ron wasn't getting enough MSM coverage.

Sounds like someone at CNN is starting to WAKE UP!!!

A couple there are still sleeping... but they are waking up!

Yeah, Blitzer and Dobbs seemed to almost unofficially endore him. Or at least that's the message I got.

They talked about how disgusted the American People are with both parties - well duh!

Here they have been playing the top tier game all this time when the real story was right here under their noses!

The American People (US!!!!!) are a lot smarter than they ever gave us credit for!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just heard Wolf say the Romney campaign is promoting the idea that supporters sell unwanted items on ebay and donate the proceeds to him. A great idea your staff dreamed up there Mitt. So someone is selling a Mitt Flip-Flop Kit. LOL

Dobbs didn't seem too enthusiastic about Paul, he said he would consider him a viable candidate if he adopted 'populist' views and then went on to say that Edwards was a populist that he liked.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliberty View Post
    Sounds like someone at CNN is starting to WAKE UP!!!

A couple there are still sleeping... but they are waking up!
    This report must have woke them up

http://journalism.org/node/8187

Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    Just heard Wolf say the Romney campaign is promoting the idea that supporters sell unwanted items on ebay and donate the proceeds to him. A great idea your staff dreamed up there Mitt. So someone is selling a Mitt Flip-Flop Kit. LOL
    Supporters selling their stuff on ebay to support their candate = cool!

Asking supporters to ebay their stuff and give you the money = not cool and lame!

Got a gut feel,

Dobbs will talk about RP on his show in a couple of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by kutibah View Post
    Yeah, Blitzer and Dobbs seemed to almost unofficially endore him. Or at least that's the message I got.
    no way, not Blitzer.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

CNN must want to be the number one news channel again... they will be if they film the revolution.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is beautiful...

The supporters of Ron Paul do things spontaneously because we're motivated to help our candidate in any way we can, and the mainstream candidates respond by begging their supporters to do the same...

Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by nunaem View Post
    Dobbs didn't seem too enthusiastic about Paul, he said he would consider him a viable candidate if he adopted 'populist' views and then went on to say that Edwards was a populist that he liked.
    yeah, and Edwards wants amnesty for illegals

so much for Lou Dobbs being anti illegal immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Dobbs will talk about RP on his show in a couple of minutes.
    he said that??

Not in so many words, but

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    he said that??

He alluded to the fact that he will be talking about the candidates. It's a gut feel, that he can't help but to mention RP.

Quote Originally Posted by nunaem View Post
    Dobbs did not say that Edwards was the candidate that he liked, he only said that Ron Paul and Edwards both could be a good 3rd party candidate, if either became more populist in their views, and/but Edwards was too tied to his(Democrat) party.
    If there's a New Way, I'll be the First in line...It better work this time!...Megadeth

Now they are going to talk about the "outrageous" proposal to give amnesty to illegal aliens - wow that is a switch! And he said something about the amount of spending on the War on Drugs, and in the next breath they are doing a headline about Washington the Best government $$$$$$ Can Buy! Are they using Ron Pauls talking points and turning them into headlines or something?????

This is almost SPOOKY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast