Thread: Juan Williams on Fox said Ron Paul could win the nomination

Juan Williams on Fox said Ron Paul could win the nomination

Said it on Freedom Watch tonight with the Judge. Anybody catch that?

Also, what's with Sununu? That is the most disrespectful I have ever seen anybody on that show! Charlie Rangel and others are much more respectful, even when they don't agree with the Judge, and Sununu is supposed to be a conservative?? Way to totally turn off the libertarian audience.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Juan is hard to read. He will be on something like Freedom Watch and be all respectful and then at other times he's on Fox and not a peep while the other goons are bashing Ron.

I've noticed the Sununu thing on other programs. He seems to be in a constant foul mood.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteinLA View Post
    Juan is hard to read. He will be on something like Freedom Watch and be all respectful and then at other times he's on Fox and not a peep while the other goons are bashing Ron.

I've noticed the Sununu thing on other programs. He seems to be in a constant foul mood.
    This. I agree, but overall, I say he's a plus. He's given us a bump on Fox before.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteinLA View Post

Juan does his best. It's hard enough being on Fox News, but he's a liberal, which I imagine to be terrible. I can't really blame the guy for wanting to keep his job.

Quote Originally Posted by rideurlightning View Post
    Juan does his best. It's hard enough being on Fox News, but he's a liberal, which I imagine to be terrible. I can't really blame the guy for wanting to keep his job.
    I agree. It's just that his reasoning regarding the broad appeal of Dr. Paul across the spectrum, with conservatives dissatisfaction with Romney seemed right on.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

He can safely say that on Fox Business because their ratings are $#@! and nobody watches compared to FNC. It's like 99:1

I'm sorry to sound so bitter. I love the Judge and what he does...but it pisses me off that TPTB claim Ron Paul gets equal treatment in the media by putting him on a station that Fox cares very little to advertise for more viewership.

It pisses me off that not enough of you are calling them out on it.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 01-06-2012 at 12:30 AM.