Thread: Ron Paul article on Uncyclopedia

Ron Paul article on Uncyclopedia

Has anyone ever checked the Ron Paul article on Uncyclopedia? The site is satire and dedicated to be humorous and I found some parts really funny. The section about the "money bombs" had me laughing.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ron_Paul

Money Bombs

The most famous aspect of his campaign are his supporter's money bombs, planted at the opposition's campaign events. Untrustable with real money and paranoid of the banking system, the primary material used as the money in these explosives are solid gold coins. The biggest of the money bombs was constructed in a single day on December 16, 2007 on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party constructed with over $6,000,000 in gold coins. It exploded in Times Square during a speech orated by Rudi Giuliani, injuring him and five hundred of his supporters and innocent bystanders. Another smaller money bomb was concocted and detonated on November 5, 2007, injuring Hillary Clinton and partially exposing her underlying metallic skin when it exploded just outside the senate. Dick Cheney was also present during the attack, but remained unharmed, the gold being absorbed into his dead heart.

Following numerous death threats by the CIA and many other government organizations, Ron Paul supporters stopped money bombing on a large scale, instead focusing on many small, roadside bombs detonated every day consistently, flattening a tire of the Barack Obama campaign bus.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I liked the typical Ron Paul supporters:

"Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul