Thread: Video update - Rand Paul on FOX Business w/ Neil Cavuto 1/4/12

Video update - Rand Paul on FOX Business w/ Neil Cavuto 1/4/12

On Cavuto's show.. will discuss the Ron Paul campaign.

Video:
    http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1365889703001/
    http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1365878906001/
    Last edited by jct74; 01-04-2012 at 07:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I noticed Rand wasn't clapping at parts last night as well.
    Freedom is popular!

stop interrupting neil!

Wow, not much chance to talk there

Was it good? I turned it on just as it went off.
    “The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure.”
    - Albert Einstein
    "I strongly support Ron Paul. We very badly need to have more Representatives who understand in a principled way the importance of property rights and religious freedom."
    - Milton Friedman

details?
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

I don't get this... Why doesn't Paul simply hold GOP hostage? Elect me or I will run 3rd party and you will lose. GOP treats paul like shiet. Why not hit back? An eye for an eye? Blowback? Why is he trying to have a civilized chessgame with a bunch of pigs? Planning for Rand is silly, live in TODAY, not in 2016.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I don't get this... Why doesn't Paul simply hold GOP hostage? Elect me or I will run 3rd party and you will lose. GOP treats paul like shiet. Why not hit back? An eye for an eye? Blowback? Why is he trying to have a civilized chessgame with a bunch of pigs? Planning for Rand is silly, live in TODAY, not in 2016.
    I don't think the GOP really wants to win. That's why Romney is the anointed one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Not today, but he should play that card soon.

The problem is we don't even know what the US is going to look like by then. The way things are going does not look good, but you never know. Something scares me about Rand and his foreign policy stance. If he would run in 2016, would he try to appeal to neo-cons or would be more like his dad. True liberty is being anti-war.

Nothing substantial, really. It was a lot of third party talk, though Rand did a good job of trying to dispel the third party talk. The fact that Rand didn't clap during a comment Ron made about Iran was something Cavuto was very obsessed over, and Rand handled it about the best you could. Overall, the interview was pretty irrelevant, though not at the fault of Rand by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    details?
    Neil just kept pestering Rand on why he wasn't clapping when Ron talked about Iran, Rand said Neil is reading too much into the tea leaves. I already forget what else was disussed but Neil kept interrupting Rand.

The Republican Party would much rather have Obama in the White House than Ron. Not much difference between democrats and neocon republicans.

The GOP would view such a statement as treason. Ron Paul is bringing people into the fold of liberty, not pushing them away.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WE WANT TUBEZ
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Give Rand a break. He's young...a freshman senator. He has political capital that he needed to collect. I'd rather have him play it safe, and not alienate the republicans.

Worst. Cavuto. Evar.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Rand: It's not his Achille's heel when it's fully explained...
    Cavuto: Interupt. Interupt. Interupt. Interupt.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

I often wonder exactly what Rand thinks of his father's position on Iran.

If someone raised by Ron is still drinking the fear Iran Kool-Aid.. Well, we better hope the Republican voters can ignore Ron's foreign policy.

yeah worst cavuto interview ever. just kept interrupting him. he was respectful to rand but kept interrupting him in the process. you can tell rand was getting a little annoyed by it but is still diplomatic as ever.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cavuto was awful... sheesh