Thread: Now TWO WEDGE issues we can HAMMER: Guns, guns, guns and Vet vs. the chickenhawks

Thumbs up Now TWO WEDGE issues we can HAMMER: Guns, guns, guns and Vet vs. the chickenhawks

With Perry dropping out, Ron Paul is now the only candidate who has served in the military. All the others are chickenhawks.

You support the troops don't you? Support the only vet running and the only candidate who has more active military support and donations than all other candidates. Combined.

BOOM.

Ron Paul is the only candidate with an A+ rating from Gun Owners of America. Santorum with a B-, Gingrich with a C, and Romney with D-.

A vote for any other candidate endangers our 2nd amendment rights and they'll take your guns away from you!

http://gunowners.org/2012presidential.htm
    http://gunowners.org/ronpaul-2012.htm

KA-BOOM!
    Last edited by mmadness; 01-04-2012 at 09:55 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ok
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

My phone from home experience yesterday in NH (about 60 calls, maybe 10 live people), biggest issues:

1) End the war
    2) Reduce the deficit
    3) Beat Obama (people are voting for Romney because they see him as the most electable individual in this race)

Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy10 View Post
    My phone from home experience yesterday in NH (about 60 calls, maybe 10 live people), biggest issues:

1) End the war
    2) Reduce the deficit
    3) Beat Obama (people are voting for Romney because they see him as the most electable individual in this race)
    True - but don't forget jobs, jobs, jobs, and the economy. Plus these wedge issues will be HUGE in the south.

The gun vote is going to be key. Ron really needs to get it out there that he has a literal interpretation of the 2a, as in "shall not be infringed."
    I've realized a lot of the gun culture does not yet understand Ron's position on the 2a. Start hitting your local gun stores and gun shows.
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!

Small gov. Gun rights.
    Theres only one guy for that, and his name is Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by mmadness View Post
    True - but don't forget jobs, jobs, jobs, and the economy. Plus these wedge issues will be HUGE in the south.
    It's true, we love guns!
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

I am a Vet. Local tea partiers and republicans have called me a traitor for not wanting to continue the wars, none of them have served. I have given up hope on that demographic.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Update: Perry isnt dropping out.

This is true. Guns sales have gone through
    the roof. Guns are more popular than ever. Economy and jobs are important, but
    guns = freedom and Ron Paul is strongest on this.
    This is Mitts weak spot.