Thread: Momentum is definitely on our side!

Momentum is definitely on our side!

In Iowa, Ron Paul has gone from 12,000 votes in 2008 to 26,000 in 2012..

People have awoken and they are more determined than ever to not only get Ron Paul elected, but to spread the entire message of liberty!

I agree with many who express the sentiment that we should have won and would have if not for the media's vicious attacks on Ron Paul as well as the media-fueled push of Rick Santorum.

However, we can't let that get us down! WE MUST PUSH THROUGH!

That is why we need to help the campaign raise as much money as possible NOW and all throughout the week so we can make sure that the campaign has what it needs going into New Hampshire and South Carolina! Our main opponent in New Hampshire right now is Mitt Romney and we need to hit him hard. It would also be wise to hit Santorum hard in South Carolina. But the campaign cannot do that without our help!

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/
    Last edited by RileyE104; 01-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. I truly believe we get stronger and gain more support. I think people are going to see that the media manipulated these results and it backfired on them in a sense. We kind of won a battle against the media. Now the campaign just has to tighten the message on a few policy issues to gain more supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I agree. I truly believe we get stronger and gain more support. I think people are going to see that the media manipulated these results and it backfired on them in a sense. We kind of won a battle against the media. Now the campaign just has to tighten the message on a few policy issues to gain more supporters.
    You give humans too much credit. The majority of humans have no clue fox news, cnn, and msnbc manipulated them with santorum. They believe the media has their best interest in mind.

Agreed.

Nothing fundamentally changed tonight in current race, it's Romney and Paul race long term. Santorum will go by way of Perry, Bacjmann, GIngrich, Cain in coming days. RP has the momentum.