Thread: Operation Live Free or Die Begins: Our family journeys east....

Default Operation Live Free or Die Begins: Our family journeys east....

(Please someone make this sticky. We would like to send daily updates for this project and keep it open for people to offer support)
    We made it everyone....We left Arizona Wednesday night at 9, drove 3 hours to Vegas, slept 4 hours, went to the airport, flew to Dallas, then to Philadelphia, and arrived at our hotel around 9:00 Thursday night. Traveling with a family is chaotic as you can imagine. We had 11 pieces of luggage, 2 carseats, 2 strollers, and a diaper bag. We had to push two oversized wheelchairs around to haul everything in, our 2 kids were buried underneath everything. It was crazy, but we made it.

Now we're continuing our quest to find a place to stay in NH. We are petitioning NH supporters and people from the Free State Project to help us find somewhere for the first 2 nights, the 10th and 11th, so that we can start looking for a house. We don't mind sleeping on the floor, as long as we have some blankets and pillows.

Once again...Please promote OLFOD so that we can get this going and start covering serious ground in NH.

While I was calling around looking for housing, a guy told me that Hillary's people had called him at least 6 TIMES!!! We have to get out there people!

We'll update more soon....

Laura and Wes...

Here we are getting ready to leave our home in AZ. We had about 500 pounds of luggage in our van. Note the RP window cling on our back window.

The kids are buried back there somewhere

After an extremely long day packing...tired, pregnant, hungry, so not ready to drive 3 hours to Vegas, yet we move forward...TO SPREAD THE FREEDOM MESSAGE!!

New Hampshire or BUST!!!!

Outside Vegas airport at 5:30 am. Here we go!

On the plane...

This is us hauling all our crap through the Dallas and Philly airports

We'll be posting daily updates so check back often everyone!

As always, visit www.seattleliberty.com to volunteer or donate to the cause. (Yes this is costing us a fortune and yes we're pulling the money out of nowhere. In just a few days we'll be forking out mucho to rent a place that will house as many RP supporters as we can fit. Any support is appreciated. If you would like to support our family directly pm me and I will send you my paypal address.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Default Hmm....Haven't you heard?

We're part of a Grassroots effort called Operation Live Free or Die. Our goal is to bring people from all over to NH to canvass for Ron Paul. Learn about the project in the sticky thread about moving to NH. Believe me.....it was hard to leave home...But this it for our future....

You and your family sir, are heroes! We love you for your dedication and activism and willingness to sacrifice for freedom! Like our Founding Fathers before you...
    Freedom from the government!
    Freedom from the boss!
    And freedom from everyone else!
    Check out Holistic Politics for more info.

Wow. That's dedication.

I was just going to ask where we can donate to the cause, and then I found this chip-in.

http://www.chipin.com/mywidgets/id/1daf54480bd1927d

LOL.... LAURA thanks for the pics... your daughter reminds me of olivia, im gonna miss her so much, THANK GOD you guys will be there with hosanna to keep me sane..

See ya next week

Bless you people! Have a safe and happy journey!
    Hi!

Nice!!!

More Ron Paul Heroes!!!!
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.

Do we know when the NH primary is yet?

thanks for the update and sharing! Love what you are doing.

Great work! What dedication.... have a safe journey!
    Go Operation Live Free or Die!
    Ohio's 17th Congressional District

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -
    Thomas Jefferson

“Let it Not be Said that We Did Nothing” - Ron Paul

WOW, that incredible and awesome, good luck and have fun!!!!

http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

Beautiful family. Balls of steel to uproot everything you know to make a point.

Money to follow...not to worry.