Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iowa Caucuses--Prayer Thread

Iowa Caucuses--Prayer Thread

Lord please bless your servant Ron Paul tonight. Give him joy and strength to continue fighting for our freedom in this election. May the Holy Spirit give wisdom and peace to the supporters who speak On Dr. Paul's behalf tonight at the caucuses. Help their words touch the minds and hearts of the voters who hear them. Give those who are unsure or who have never paid attention to Ron Paul the courage to stand for him if they are touched by his message. Amen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm an Atheist, please tell me what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    Hope?

I was praying earlier. Will again before it starts.

Pray the prayer above. You may be a skeptic, but it couldn't hurt.

I'm a skeptic, but will pray my heart out tonight. I'm fine risking myself by not believing, but if there's a possibility that I could help RP I'll take it

Arklatex

Very nice prayer

Amen.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Went to Church to pray today.

Quote Originally Posted by Napolitanic Wars View Post
    Pray the prayer above. You may be a skeptic, but it couldn't hurt.
    Either that or just put it into your own words. Speak from your heart. I've been praying that more and more voters will wake up and realize that Ron Paul is the ONLY real choice, if we want to reverse the course we've been on and restore our constitution and liberty. I've also been praying that those who like Ron Paul but think "he can't win" (because they've listened to the MSM) will realize that they've been manipulated and will vote for Ron Paul.

And for Ron Paul, I've been praying for strength and wisdom and protection for him. And for all of us supporters too.

And I pray all of that in Jesus' name!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtorsella View Post
    I'm a skeptic, but will pray my heart out tonight. I'm fine risking myself by not believing, but if there's a possibility that I could help RP I'll take it
    :-)

one of these days, let the good guys win one for a change

amen

Lord God, all I ask is that you open the hearts, minds and eyes of all the caucus goers in Iowa tonight and beyond

I ask this in your name

Amen

Every time you think about the caucus instead of just feeling excited or worried or what have you use those feelings as a reminder to hope that all those involved are blessed in whatever way you see fit. That should cover you unless you want to bring God into it and then you can ask him to bless those folks. Either way your good wishes should make it.

also an atheist but at the same time.

A prayer to all gods, please help us as we move tonight into a time where many feel that the earth is in turmoil. We are pushing for peace on earth and beseech you for any assistance that can be given. The start of this movement was fueled with rage at the current situation within our governments on earth and we hope that one day soon we can celebrate as we begin to put those who would have peace here on earth into their respective offices. Please help us and give us and all supporters strength to make it through and grant us the long lasting peace we can have. Thank you.

I learned a while back that being atheist doesnt mean that we are right, and there might still be something out there, even if it is just a cosmic force, that can assist us in getting past the differences that keep us at odds with eachother and help us truly live free not only in America but on earth as a whole. Thank you for being accepting of everyone here as we move towards the same goal.

RON PAUL 2012 and NO ONE ELSE.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amen!
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Simple, just be willing to support the individual liberties of those you disagree with so long as they are willing to support you, no matter what their religion may or may not be.

I do not have the wisdom to decide for anyone but me what the purpose and meaning of my life is and what is sacred to me is not sacred to others, but so long as we are willing to live in peace I could care less what you worship or why.

I support Ron Paul because Ron Paul supports me, and together all of us who support Ron Paul and the ideas he champions will overcome the evil of good intentions.

Amen.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Amen.
    I am suprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. John Adams in a letter to Abigail Adams July 3rd 1776

"You are Ron Paul every time you stand up for Liberty and Truth where they are challenged." dancjm

The purpose of miracles is to confirm the word of God. The purpose of fasting and prayer is freedom from bondage and burdens, and to lift oppression. Lord, we pray tonight that your face do shine upon your servant Ron Paul, and that You in your power and might by Your Spirit grant us victory against the oppression and bondage of tyrannical government. Lord, do please confirm Your word and grant us this miracle according to Your amazing will. This b'shem Yeshua Moshiach Emmanuel, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ.

Bump.

Praying right now, and about to end my fast within the hour. Hows everyone else doing?

Dear Lord,

We come to you in prayer, boldly before your throne, asking for you to bless all the people involved in campaigning and caucusing for Dr. Ron Paul. First, we ask you continue to bless Ron Paul with continued health and well-being. Second, we ask that you open the minds and heart of all of the caucus goers to vote for liberty and freedom, not continued wars and enslavement to a government. We ask that all the people who give speeches for Ron Paul be effective and persuasive to change the hearts and minds of all their neighbors to save our freedoms from an intrusive and tyrannical government. Help the voters to make the effort and attend the caucus to assist our victory of choosing a future leader of the people, Dr. Ron Paul. We pray for the caucus officials will be convicted to conduct the event fairly, that the vote counters will be convicted to report honestly, and the results would be for the betterment of the world and our salvation. Thank you Lord, in Jesus’s name. Amen.

I'm agnostic but I've been praying for Ron Paul for a week.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotale View Post
    I'm agnostic but I've been praying for Ron Paul for a week.
    Thank you.

Amen.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

--
    Last edited by Kurt Evans; 04-27-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Prayed.

Kinda like posting in a cosmic forum, you athiests and deists. (In case you're wondering.)
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Very nice to hear from you again, mckarnin.

Please be with the people of Iowa, and open their ears to truth and close their ears to falsehood that we may reduce evil in this Thy mortal realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast