Thread: The Acorn of Dr. Paul's Oak Tree of Truth - Concentrated Soundbytes of RP's Goodness

The Acorn of Dr. Paul's Oak Tree of Truth - Concentrated Soundbytes of RP's Goodness

This Acorn of Dr. Paul's Oak Tree of Truth Germinates and Grows
    by Distilling Dr. Paul's virtues into bite-sized chunks of easily digested information.

Dear RonPaulForums,

I wish a Happiest New Year to everyone in this vibrant community!!

Quite the exhilarating adventure it has been/is/will be!! You might recall that the very day that Dr. Paul polled 1st in Iowa,

we witnessed the mainstream media rev up their smear campaign against the good Doctor.

Now I am a very busy man involved in renewable energy research, and barely politically active.

Yet the libel/slander against Dr. Paul emanating in unison from all mainstream media channels boiled my blood.

It literally pains me to watch unsuspecting viewers absorb (and parrot) egregious lies and defamation

directed at the only candidate with integrity and a backbone- the Good Doctor Ron Paul 2012.

Cutting to the chase, the media's treatment of Dr. Paul angered me so much,

that they motivated to spend my day off in assembling a short list of factoids

to use in persuading potential voters or even to employ as ammunition in political debates

responding to hypnotized victims of the "mainstream media."

After reading my favorites, please contribute your own favorite snippet/quote/factoids to this list,

so that this acorn germinates and grows to become a giant elder oak tree of RP2012 truth,

growing strong and thriving for centuries, eventually towering over us, cleaning our air and beautifying the world.

Esteemed Board Members, please help to germinate this acorn of truth about Dr. Paul.

Donate to this thread your favorite factoid/quote/snippet about Dr. Ron Paul.

Mods, please allow this to stay in Grassroots, although I respect whatever decision you make regarding this thread's ultimate home,
    I believe these type of bullet points are helpful reminders/motivators for the average grassroots supporter
    participating in the daily therapy sessions with hypnotized/entranced drones in Fox-News' robot army.
    When applied with respect and integrity and calmness- qualities personified to the utmost by Dr. Paul,
    these and other snippets can dissolve Fox-News' mind control over millions of genuine yet entranced soldiers in their robot army.

For caucus and primary stump speeches, Dr. Paul's representatives might elect to memorize
    essential bullet points such as these to convert the undecided and soft Romney/Gingrich/Santorum supporters.

Esteemed Board Members, please help to germinate this acorn of truth about Dr. Paul.

Here is my first and favorite factoid/quote/snippet:
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record.
    I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions.

I'm running on them." - Ron Paul

And my second favorite factoid (one that truly reveals the essence of Dr. Paul's campaign):
    Mitt Romney's top 3 contributors in the first 3 quarters of 2011 all received bailouts from the Federal Reserve.

#1 Goldman Sachs gave Romney $354,700, chump change considering the bailout of $814,000,000.

#2 Credit Suisse Group gave Romney $195,250 after receiving $262,000,000 from the Fed.

#3 Morgan Stanley gave Romney $185,800 after getting the 2nd largest bailout, a whopping $2,040,000,000!

9 out of the top 20 contributors to the Romney campaign are on the top 20 list of companies bailed out by the Federal Reserve.
    Of course we all know who Ron Paul's top 3 contributors are:
#1 US Airforce, #2 US Army, #3 US Navy

Dr. Ron Paul is a twelve-term Congressman who has for decades
    championed the causes of individual liberty and Constitutional government.
    Dr. Paul served as a flight surgeon in the Air Force, and did not dodge the draft with inherited wealth as Mitt Romney.
    Dr. Paul has delivered 4,000 babies in his Ob-Gyn practice.
    Fortunately for him, some of these babies campaign to deliver Ron Paul to the Presidency in January 2013.

Dr. Paul is the only Presidential candidate who lobbies for the rights for the average American.
    Dr. Paul has never taken a Congressional junket, or a bribe from a lobbyist. Any Washington lobbyist will vouch to Dr. Paul's unwavering incorruptibility/integrity/probity. He has been consistently voted the most conservative Republican candidate,
    by various national and statewide straw polls such as CPAC.

Yet because of the fact that Ron Paul is the most consistent, principled, authentic, and ethical politician of our lifetime,
    he is the target of endless smear pieces by the media- owned by war corporations like GE-
    for Dr. Paul intends to bring our troops home and defend the homeland.

The Media is in fits over Dr. Paul's campaign, for Dr. Paul's integrity makes slander/libel quite the arduous task
    (that hasn't stopped them from launching an all-out attack on all the "mainstream" news channels.)
    The media cannot claim one shred of evidence showing Dr. Paul is inconsistent in his principles or their application.

His competitors for the G.O.P. nomination are all political insiders who fall to their knees at the highest bidder.
    Lobbyists don't waste their time trying to court Dr. Paul, because his vote is not for sale.
    He has never flip-flopped on views for political convenience.

The media fears Dr. Paul because he lacks skeletons in his closet,
    like Gingrich's three wives, Santorum's egregious corruption, Perry's Gardasil fiasco,
    and Romney's Bain Capital / Romneycare.

Unfortunately for the mainstream media and their 24/7 propaganda channels,
    the more smears as they launch at the amicable country Grandfather, the more virtuous Dr. Paul none seem to stick,
    and the smears end up only dirtying the ones doing the smearing. People are tired of the media's lies.
    It is not 2001 anymore, when the media legitimized two wars on dubious pretenses.
    2012 has arrived- time to restore America to its rightful position as world leader.

As President his focus will be America first. His campaign intends to Restore America Now,
    by restoring the Constitutional principles that made America unparalleled among nations.

As an accomplished doctor, Dr. Paul understands the major problems facing America today.
    In response he has proposed concrete plans to right our nation's course,
    and restore America's reputation as a force of good throughout the world.

Okay, please add/subtract to this your favorite snippets for promoting Dr. Paul's Presidency in 2012.
    I know all y'all Paulistas know so many more valuable factoids off the top of your head.

P.S. I am a 27 year old living in Columbus, Ohio.
    I graduated from The Ohio State University in 2007, around the same time I joined RonPaulForums.
    Happy 200th post to me!!

After reading my favorites, please contribute your own favorite snippet/quote/soundbytes/factoids to this list,
    so that this acorn germinates and grows to become a giant elder oak tree of RP2012 truth,

growing strong and thriving for centuries, eventually towering over us, cleaning our air and beautifying the world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Following is my favorite Ron Paul quote--> "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record.

And my second favorite factoid/quote/snippet/soundbyte truly frames the essence of Dr. Paul's campaign...
    Mitt Romney's top 3 contributors in the first 3 quarters of 2011 all received bailouts from the Federal Reserve.

#1 Goldman Sachs gave Romney $354,700, chump change considering the bailout of $814,000,000.

#2 Credit Suisse Group gave Romney $195,250 after receiving $262,000,000 from the Fed.

#3 Morgan Stanley gave Romney $185,800 after getting the 2nd largest bailout, a whopping $2,040,000,000!

9 out of the top 20 contributors to the Romney campaign are on the top 20 list of companies bailed out by the Federal Reserve.

Come on ladies and gents, hand over your favorite one-liner(s) for Dr. Paul!!
    It costs nothing but a thought, and it lasts forever.
    Dancing with the butterfly effect, which tiny act of goodness will turn the tide for the people's champion?

Let's build up only positive momentum behind RP's win tomorrow in Iowa!

Come on ladies and gents, hand over your favorite one-liner(s) for Dr. Paul!!

Paulitica is evolving each succeeding moment we travel into the future.

Just recall expectations in 1988 vs 2008 vs 2012 Aka Now.
    Paulitics grew from intelligent outlier in 1988
    to marginalized vanguard/underdog in 2008
    to frontrunner expected to win the Presidency in 2012.
    If Paulitics grows at the same rate, in 2016 Dr. Ron Paul Republicans
    will Be the most natural power-broker philosopher-kingmakers in U.S. politics,
    restoring America with unmatched integrity, despite the statist media.

The fact that Rand is capable to be the torchbearer of liberty after Dr. Ronald Paul serves his eight years,
    is one great comfort to the rapidly growing Paulitical organizations.

I feel bad nobody is replying to your thread so I replied. was way too long of the first post so gimme the cliffnotes

I just want there to be a ready list of bullet-points, snippets, factoids, soundbytes at our disposal,
    to fire back as we rightfully restore focus to the potential of Paulitica.

I do appreciate your reply +rep!, but the butterfly effect has a funny way of working out for the best.

Its not about this thread or the forums, its about Restoring America's Future in full.

My top two factoids to sway independents/undeclared/dems:
    Following is my favorite Ron Paul quote--> "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record.

And my second favorite factoid/quote/snippet/soundbyte paints an accurate picture of this 2012 campaign
    Mitt Romney's top 3 contributors
    #1 Goldman Sachs #2 Credit Suisse Group #3 Morgan Stanley
    in the first 3 quarters of 2011 all received bailouts from the Federal Reserve.

Come on ladies and gents, share with us your favorite one-liner(s) for Dr. Paul!!

Bump for the late night crew who cannot sleep in excitement.

Replying to let you know that I've already used a couple of factoids to derail some Newt lovers! Will get back with my faves very soon.
    The ideas of economists and political philosophers both when they are right and when they are wrong are more powerful than is generally understood. Indeed, the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back.

+rep
    Vowing to remain positive as Dr. Paul's campaign enters the most important night thus far.

RPF's humid and dark micro-climate, Dr. Paul's acorn of truth has finally germinated,

stretching out its first root tip and cotyledon in search of soil moisture/nutients and sunlight/CO2, respectively.

Every little bit counts. We must be relentlessly self-improving like Dr. Evil's father in Austin Powers.
    (that was a crude attempt at humorous sarcasm for you serious minded folks.)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.