Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin: Ron Paul is PRO-ISRAEL!

Sarah Palin: Ron Paul is PRO-ISRAEL!

"I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    I seriously think she will endorse if we win Iowa.

We MUST WIN Iowa.

Horrible comments
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Interesting development for sure.

Weird. She sounds really confused about it.

I heard most of the Fox interview with her. She was pretty complimentary to RP. I do not think she will endorse anyone though.
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

Well, she stated the mainstream Republican view of "how to support Israel". Ron Paul does not agree that that's the way to support Israel. She points out that Ron Paul does support Israel, which is presumably helpful. Ron Paul's approach is to leave them alone and let them do whatever they want to protect themselves. At least that's how I understand it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It sounded more like she was saying, "Ron Paul believes he is pro-Israel" rather than saying she believes his position is correct and that she thinks he is pro-Israel.

But maybe I need to watch it again.

She wasn't being supportive of Ron Paul at all over his comments on Israel. She was quite dismissive and "roll eyes".

That was not at all as good as the title made it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by Delivered4000 View Post
    Why is EVERYONE obsessed over Israel
    Fixed.

breitbart's website is neocon country
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Too bad she`s such a bad speaker. However it gets different message out and that`s good.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

You realize that breitbart has more than a few editors that actually live in israel.

The site is just a mouthpiece for the war propaganda

Palin does this. That's her thing. Over and over, she's able to give both sides of the story, to give something for each. That could be edited to seem pro Ron Paul, and anti Ron Paul.

People who are against Ron Paul would say that Ron Paul is anti Israel. Palin didn't say that. She communicated that Ron Paul's liking of Israel is outside of the Republican mainstream, which it is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's hard to say. Maybe she's questioning all the necon stuff personally, maybe she's dismissing Ron. Time will tell I guess.

I think she dreams of a brokered convention. If there's one, she has a good shot to get the nomination (because she has been appeasing Ron Paul supporters for months now)
    Last edited by GHoeberX; 01-02-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

As if there's any "OTHER" way to protect them?

What way would that be? I thought they were a sovereign country. They kicked some Arab butt during the Six Day War, they are a lot better at winning wars than America

Why is she obsessed over Israel
    Evangelicals...

I get so sick of hearing about Israel all the time. I swear it seems like most politicians love Israel more than the USA.

The title is good and Palin went soft on the issue

I said a couple months ago in another forum that Palin has seemed awfully supportive of Paul even if in a limited way. I was never a Palin fan, but if she did give an endorsement, it would really help pull in Tea Party people.

I do agree, though, with the poster who said she sounds confused. She may even be afraid to make Ron Paul's actual argument, which is basically that Israel is a big boy and can take care of itself, that Israel will benefit by us not supplying aid to her enemies, and by the US not interfering in how Israel conducts it's own security and foreign policy.

Someone's getting smart on the Google ad buys.

Click on "watch the video" and you get:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Evangelicals...
    Seems like Ron Paul would be who they would support. He is for having peace and doing to others as we would have them do to us.
    These are things Jesus preached and the evangelicals would be smart to practice them if they are truly Christian.

This is unlike the rest of those running who would rather do to others before they do to us. And of course that would be saying they want others to do to us what we did to them.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    As if there's any "OTHER" way to protect them?

What way would that be? I thought they were a sovereign country. They kicked some Arab butt during the Six Day War, they are a lot better at winning wars than America
    Exactly! And then their American "ally" Eisenhower forced them to give back all the territory they won. We would be doing the Israelis a favor by letting them run their own affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by LeJimster View Post
    She wasn't being supportive of Ron Paul at all over his comments on Israel. She was quite dismissive and "roll eyes".
    +++

I agree, not supportive AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by cbr06honda View Post
    I get so sick of hearing about Israel all the time. I swear it seems like most politicians love Israel more than the USA.
    AIPAC is the reason. AIPAC funds congressmen to help their re-election campaigns.

Why is she obsessed over Israel
    I hope you are being sarcastic with that question.

If you really don't know, then you have lot to learn.

Google AIPAC influence.

Quote Originally Posted by cbr06honda View Post
    Every true American is sick and tired of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast