Thread: Keep on riding boys!

Keep on riding boys!

We're rooting for ya

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks BA, unfortunately the plural left on the second day, which is making this ride twice as difficult in some ways, and easier in others. The danger factor of desert travel alone is the worst and forces difficult decisions on me...

But, keep riding I shall. This is more effective than I had hoped and worth any sacrifice...

GO RON PAUL!!!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

So cool!!!

I really enjoy the photo's on your blog. Good luck for the rest of the way :::cheers!:::

Thanks LJ, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Glad you enjoy the blog, will post another soon, have to clear my inbox

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I love what you're doing, and I love your blog and the pictures.

will be having videos soon
    No one reads signatures.

hey man you're awesome. Please be careful and have emergency supplies with you! I also like reading your updates Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Soccrmastr View Post
    hey man you're awesome. Please be careful and have emergency supplies with you! I also like reading your updates Keep it up!
    He has a good stash of supplies, but not too much as every bit of weight is that more to carry along. He is mostly patching the flats but has a spare tube or two and a spare tire as well.
    Last edited by steph3n; 11-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.
    No one reads signatures.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.