Thread: Need a Nov 5 youtube edit

Need a Nov 5 youtube edit

Is anyone interested in splicing together the best parts of the videos in the youtubes sticked above and putting something together?
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you need it for exactly?
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by GHoeberX View Post
    What do you need it for exactly?
    To post on youtube of course.
    Rather than have a couple of hours of different youtubes, just have the highlights from the best of them.

I am working on this.... It's taking me a bit of time to get time to complete it (perhaps too long). Of course, it's a matter of opinion what the best clips are. :-)

Just splicing together the best parts would be quicker than what I'm doing though. I'm adding a bit of "artistic" license to it. Then again, with all of those news reports splicing together the best parts will be hard to do to keep the time down.

The one I'm working on looks like it will be close to 8-10 minutes long.

I hope to finish it by Sunday. Maybe sooner. I have about 3 minutes done. I'm disappointed that I haven't had the time to complete it by now.

Enjoy.
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchubbs View Post
    I am working on this.... It's taking me a bit of time to get time to complete it (perhaps too long). Of course, it's a matter of opinion what the best clips are. :-)

Just splicing together the best parts would be quicker than what I'm doing though. I'm adding a bit of "artistic" license to it. Then again, with all of those news reports splicing together the best parts will be hard to do to keep the time down.

I hope to finish it by Sunday. Maybe sooner. I have about 3 minutes done. I'm disappointed that I haven't had the time to complete it by now.

Enjoy.
    Good.

Then I'll skip this one. Will work on a good Tea Party video instead.
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by mrchubbs View Post

Enjoy.
    Would it be better if you did two 10 minute videos? Would that make it easier by making your choices easier?

Here it is.

Well I completed the video I was working on. Wish I found time to get it done sooner, but here it is. I had to omit some of the footage I grabbed because the audio was way too low. As it is much of the footage I did grab had audio/video sync issues, but I think the video still turned out ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBm8uPksfPE

Enjoy.
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.