Thread: Murdoch joins twitter; first tweet expresses support for Santorum

Murdoch joins twitter; first tweet expresses support for Santorum

Link to article

Rupert Murdoch

@rupertmurdoch
    Good to see santorum surging in Iowa. Regardless of policies, all debates showed principles, consistency and humility like no other.
    https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That picture woke me up..
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

Cool -- I sent it to the Blaze for an article -- Blaze people are beginning to see Murdoch a lot like they see Soros
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

Lol..

Rupert Murdoch
    @rupertmurdoch Rupert Murdoch
    Great oped inWSJ today on Ron Paul. Huge appeal of libertarian message.

Quote Originally Posted by vechorik View Post
    Cool -- I sent it to the Blaze for an article -- Blaze people are beginning to see Murdoch a lot like they see Soros
    Good. Some of what GB says is decent. He's almost there actually. If you held a gun to his head, he would probably admit Ron Paul is right, but he doesn't want to lose his base. (After crying LOL) I believe there is a large pool of potential supporters within the cult of Beck. I have turned over a few myself...
    http://twitter.com/MZ_Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by The New Deal Sucked View Post
    Good. Some of what GB says is decent. He's almost there actually. If you held a gun to his head, he would probably admit Ron Paul is right, but he doesn't want to lose his base. (After crying LOL) I believe there is a large pool of potential supporters within the cult of Beck. I have turned over a few myself...
    The only downside to the Beck people is that many of them are John Hagee followers, and members of Christians United for Israel (CUFI). Most of those people are beyond saving, pun intended. Good people who have been led completely astray by false prophets.

Translation: He wants Ron Paul to lose Iowa.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

That picture fits the meaning of creepiness..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs down Rupert Murdoch, master of FoxNews pops on Twitter

Rupert Murdoch, majority shareholder in NewsCorp, owner of FoxNews started tweeting today. His tweets reveal total lack of bias, fairness and balance across the board.

Funny how he started with verified account just 2 days before the Iowa caucus.

One of his first tweets:

Good to see santorum surging in Iowa. Regardless of policies, all debates showed principles, consistency and humility like no other.
    https://twitter.com/#!/rupertmurdoch

WSJ announcement of his twitter account: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...01-703133.html
    Last edited by JuicyG; 01-01-2012 at 10:38 PM.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

All I can do is laugh.

I now understand political apathy.
    Rand Paul 2016

The old man is helping pull the strings. The media is manufacturing these surges.

Someone who tweets should tweet to his account the report url about his being the most corrupt member of Congress in 2006.

Just to let him know people are aware of the principles of Mr. Santorum.

We should tweet Mr. Santorum, too.
    Last edited by Carole; 01-01-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Someone who tweets should tweet to his account the report url about his being the most corrupt member of Congress in 2006.

Just to let him know people are aware of the principles of Mr. Santorum.

We should tweet Mr. Santorum, too.
    Sounds like a plan.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Was the op-ed on Ron positive?

rupertmurdoch Rupert Murdoch

Great oped in WSJ today on Ron Paul. Huge appeal of libertarian message.

He looks like a Chinese wrinkle dog in that photo!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Was the op-ed on Ron positive?
    Was relatively positive up to the point where it stops and makes the claim Ron Paul is not really libertarian in some of his most important positions. Idea of the article being, libertarianism is catching on but Ron Paul at odds with most libertarians. Article says basically it`s not libertarian thinking to not want to stop Iran.

Which is not to say that Mr. Paul is always in sync with mainstream libertarians. His seeming indifference to attempts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, his support for a constitutional amendment to deny birthright citizenship to children of illegal aliens, and his opposition to the Nafta and Cafta free trade agreements in the name of doctrinal purity are at odds with most libertarians.
    Article has covert message of saying that if you`re true libertarian Ron Paul is not your guy, although draws you in as overall positive.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle
    Last edited by JuicyG; 01-02-2012 at 03:33 AM.

if you want an explanation for the direction the "big money" is coming from and why some
    of the voters responded like sheeple, there is an infamous media baron i could namedrop...

lol, i hope it was just a coincidence ! but its really something !
    it seems Romney will narrowly edge out Santorum.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

holy crap Murdoch lost weight. Must be all that stress from the resistance.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."