Thread: Walter Williams to fill in for Rush Limbaugh, Friday 30th

Walter Williams to fill in for Rush Limbaugh, Friday 30th

Heads up! Per Walter's facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walter...ms/56914161828

Try to call in and talk about Ron Paul in a way Rush fans can maybe connect.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    May be a good idea to plug the new revpac video. Have a description of it and tell people how to watch it.

Nice. Do you know where we can listen to it?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post
    Nice. Do you know where we can listen to it?
    This is my local station. You can listen online. http://www.640wgst.com/main.html

It will be from 12-3 Eastern Time

I love Walter Williams, and hope that he will correct some of the propaganda that has been spewing out of the EIB airwaves over the last few weeks.

I don't understand why when Walter was on hannity discussing the candidates for the GOP he hardly even mentioned RP let alone endorsed him. He is a hard core libertarian and did not educate Hannity on many of the free market principles that he knows only RP will stand up for. What up with dat?!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I love Walter Williams, and hope that he will correct some of the propaganda that has been spewing out of the EIB airwaves over the last few weeks.
    I hope so too. He's my top pic for Paul's VP.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Please, someone, or Mr. Williams himself.. USE THIS TIME to promote the fundraising push to get Ron Paul's campaign over $6,000,000!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    I don't understand why when Walter was on hannity discussing the candidates for the GOP he hardly even mentioned RP let alone endorsed him. He is a hard core libertarian and did not educate Hannity on many of the free market principles that he knows only RP will stand up for. What up with dat?!
    I don't know, but it is starting to really anger me.

There is no excuse for these old time free market guys not to get in or get out with us. Pick one Walter, and get passionate about it, because supporting Dr. Paul this time is a last chance opportunity for this country.

When your profession is linked to politics, you stay in step with the mainstream. People look out for themselves first. There are only rare exceptions of this (Judge Nap, Stossel, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Havax View Post
    When your profession is linked to politics, you stay in step with the mainstream. People look out for themselves first. There are only rare exceptions of this (Judge Nap, Stossel, etc)
    True, but if there was anyone that has bucked the mainstream in his life, it is Dr. Williams

Does Rush personally approve his fill-ins?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I hope so too. He's my top pic for Paul's VP.
    He was Ron's VP pick in 2007.....

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Does Rush personally approve his fill-ins?
    I think so. And he has said he really admires Walter Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    He was Ron's VP pick in 2007.....
    Awesome. I don't know why I don't recall that. I should!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    PAYCHECK

Maybe tell his listeners that the Chief of Mossad says that Iran having nukes is not necessarily the end of Israel. Link somewhere around here...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    He's my top pic for Paul's VP.
    Mine too
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

The last caller asked him what he thought about Ron Paul, and he said he agreed with him completely on his domestic policies. It sounded like he was setting up to say something negative about his foreign policy but then backed off of saying it. He also said he's known him for over 20 years and he's definitely no racist. Overall it was pretty positive.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    He also said he's known him for over 20 years and he's definitely no racist. Overall it was pretty positive.
    Is there a recording of this anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ZanZibar View Post
    Is there a recording of this anywhere?
    @56:55 - Pretty brief discussion.
    http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=5&hour=12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If anyone wants to listen to the whole show, you can download the mp3 files here:
    http://ksfo.com/Article.asp?id=534876

The whole show is posted there every day and stays up for 7 days until the files are overwritten. Not that you would want to listen to Rush Limbaugh, but if you call into the show or something else noteworthy is said you can always go there to get the recording. Hannity's show is archived too. Keep in mind times are in Pacific time.
    Last edited by jct74; 12-30-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Oh, they also archive Coast to Coast AM, something actually worth listening to.