Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul & Michelle Bachmann will be on "This Week" on ABC 1/1/2012

Ron Paul & Michelle Bachmann will be on "This Week" on ABC 1/1/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comin...9#.Tv3qXTU7Xko

Edit- To find out what time/station this show will be on in your area, go to this link (http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/) and click on your state at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by bronxboy10; 12-30-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: add station info

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At the same time? Catfight ahead.

Probably back to back, but at the same time would be AWESOME!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Paul will also be on FOX News Sunday. first time he's on two sunday shows at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermli View Post
    Paul will also be on FOX News Sunday. first time he's on two sunday shows at once.
    Bachmann and and I think Perry are scheduled to be on Fox as well.

dr. ron + michele are on ABC at about the same time? coooooool!

As long as he gets to go last... in both of them. Don't expect it to happen though.

Yeah, because her smearing him on live television will be great publicity. The only thing it does, is draw more negative attention to himself, right before the election. It may make people question whether he is really honest or not.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm thinking that Michelle is playing the stool pigeon role for Romney via her constant and ridiculous attacks on Paul. I guess that's what selling your sole really looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rapp View Post
    Yeah, because her smearing him on live television will be great publicity. The only thing it does, is draw more negative attention to himself, right before the election. It may make people question whether he is really honest or not.
    can you please wait till double digit posts before you start with the endless concern? Looking through your nine posts, we've got gems like: "...Not good for Paul if he endorses Romney.", and "I'm getting a little worried. A possible drop in the polls before the caucus..", etc.

I know you're a new supporter, so you're hyper focused on everything. Understandable. But remember that when you post negativity, you accomplish only one of two things -- introduce worry to people who aren't worried, or reinforce worry in people that are. Feeding on concern does no good.

This isn't to say you can't criticize something, or disagree with people. Just watch the 'concern'. Ron Paul got here being Ron Paul. We're doing great. Nobody is suddenly going to think Ron Paul is dishonest because Bachman can't keep a story straight.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by braane View Post
    As long as he gets to go last... in both of them. Don't expect it to happen though.
    Of course he'll go last. RATINGS demand it. Gotta keep the peeps watching till the end. Ron Paul is the way to do it.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I thought that he is also going to be on Meet the Press too, so wouldn't that make three Sunday morning shows that are on non-cable TV?

Great exposure for New Years, then Rand-Ron the next day!

Thumbs up Ron Paul will be on ABC "This Week" w/ Jake Tapper (1/1/12) 9am ET

Ron Paul will be on ABC "This Week" with Jake Tapper (1/1/12) at 9am ET. This is the OFFICIAL thread.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

He will also be on Fox News Sunday if I recall correctly. Wonder if MTP, CNN or FTN will book him too.

EDIT, just read the thread he will be on CNN too.

Matt, can you just have a Sunday Show Rollup thread and tell us which shows he will be on?
    Last edited by Bama Boy; 12-31-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Sounds like a great time for them to bring up the Newsletters. /sigh

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is going to be on three Sunday news shows (so much for taking the weekend off) two are with Bachmann, who is trashing him regularly. Rand is also going to be on one.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Boy View Post
    He will also be on Fox News Sunday if I recall correctly. Wonder if MTP, CNN or FTN will book him too.

EDIT, just read the thread he will be on CNN too.

Matt, can you just have a Sunday Show Rollup thread and tell us which shows he will be on?
    I posted one but it dropped off the page.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Boy View Post
    Fox, ABC, and CNN. That's it.

I don't like how he is being paired with Bachmann. I can see why ratings why she is, because she has been non stop attacking and lying about Paul...Frankly I don't think it will hurt him because after losing 2 of her campaign people to Paul's, and the non stop lying, she doesn't have much credibility left.

*and the polls show it...she's down at the bottom with Huntsman lol

Quote Originally Posted by blazeKing View Post
    I don't like how he is being paired with Bachmann. I can see why ratings why she is, because she has been non stop attacking and lying about Paul...Frankly I don't think it will hurt him because after losing 2 of her campaign people to Paul's, and the non stop lying, she doesn't have much credibility left.

*and the polls show it...she's down at the bottom with Huntsman lol
    We all know they are going to ask Ron Paul if he paid her people to leave.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I'm thinking that Michelle is playing the stool pigeon role for Romney via her constant and ridiculous attacks on Paul. I guess that's what selling your sole really looks like.
    I think you mean SOUL. Soles are on the bottom of shoes.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Maybe he did mean sole, I mean did she ever have a soul to sell

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bachmann looks like an alien in a disguise, how could you trust her?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Over/Under on how many times Michele says 'Ron Paul'?

I will put it at 10

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_RC View Post
    Maybe he did mean sole, I mean did she ever have a soul to sell
    lmfao touche , up at 530am just so i can get rpf's take on the interviews. They will not show until 9am or after here in colorado.

Liberty New Year Jan 3rd , Ron Paul 2012 I hope ron paul calls out these liars on air!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 01-01-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Guys, she is not my favorite person either, after all the lies she has recently told. But, remember that her supporters have to go somewhere. Ron Paul is the most likely place. It would be really bad if we ran them off because we hit below the belt.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

She probably sold her soles too.

And her integrity

Guys, she is not my favorite person either, after all the lies she has recently told. But, remember that her supporters have to go somewhere. Ron Paul is the most likely place. It would be really bad if we ran them off because we hit below the belt.
    They're going to go to Santorum--which is already happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast