Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bachmann Campaign Leader Eric Woolson claims

Ok I was watching this

hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/megyn-kelly-clashes-with-_n_1175014.html?ref=media

And couldn't believe a Michele Bachmann campaign SUV drove by Twice.
    1:30
    3:30

If someone already pointed that out well it is still a desperate act IMO.
    Last edited by Scott_in_PA; 12-29-2011 at 10:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Maybe. But I've always heard the rule is "don't punch down." Saying more than has already been said by Benton already would definitely fall into the category of "punching down." Let Bachmann fizzle out all by herself. She's irrelevant.
    I agree with your analysis.

Bachman is done. This is the end of her political career. She's dead last in the caucus and isn't going to be re-elected to her seat. She has nothing to lose politically by lying at this point. So pants on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredom101 View Post
    I'm starting to believe this theory. Bachmann will look SO bad from all this on Tuesday, one has to wonder why she would pull all this.
    She is infected and nearly ate out from the wetiko virus, an egophreniacal memetic virus. She is now literally a cannibal and attempting to consume any energy around her and does not care the host/her self is being devoured. There is a good body of literature about the wetiko and wetiko virus as a description of a process of breakdown from human to animal and vampire within the Native American myth and legends.

What you are watching is a metaphysical drama and though it looks on the surface as one thing you real-eyes something is very disturbing about this picture. It points out the vulnerability of the human psyche which can be turned into a monster simply by holding key infective factors within your mental constructs and identify with that which is actually alien to the human soul and experience. This is why it is both sad and edifying to watch her. To note the depth of depravity she holds forth under is to inoculate yourself. Her eyes tell the story when the virus gets its grip. It cannot stand to see, hear or sense the truth as it is a very potent anti-viral. "Ron Paul won't get the nomination" followed by the internal illusion of support and the desperation of the viral entity in attempting to construct this illusion. Don't hate her for this...for it is not her..to laugh at it is your vaccine against it and renders it harmless.

Dr. Paul understands this in his way and is immune to it. This, I assess, is why he will not speak to certain subjects in a manner that may well please those who entertain the virus, as this provides a vector for the corruption to enter and attempt its vampiric grip. When you have been under the influence of this viral meme and shake it with what around here is called a "truth bomb" the accustomed saying accompanying this shaking off is 'I woke up!" as though fingers were snapped and the hypnotic trance no longer held it's grip.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Bachman is done. This is the end of her political career. She's dead last in the caucus and isn't going to be re-elected to her seat. She has nothing to lose politically by lying at this point. So pants on fire.
    I think that she has just earned her own little payoff and will soon be an "analyst" for Fox "News".

I can already see her, Palin, and Rudy Ghoul911i on Shammity's Great American Panel.

I didn't like what the Fallon show did to Bachmann when she was a guest, but she is proving that the song used during her show entrance is true more and more every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    You know that if all of this turns out to be a complete lie we need to use it to our advantage to show the people exactly who is and isn't establishment. Maybe it will make some of them think that thought Bachmann was so pure. Maybe but ya never know.
    But she supports Israel, the only Democracy in the Middle East!!!! That, unfortunately, is enough for a lot of people to support complete liars.

I hear her district is heavy Paul country. When does she run for re-election? lets unseat her.
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack
    Justin Amash (reelection)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post
    Ok I was watching this

hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/megyn-kelly-clashes-with-_n_1175014.html?ref=media

And couldn't believe a Michele Bachmann campaign SUV drove by Twice.
    1:30
    3:30

If someone already pointed that out well it is still a desperate act IMO.
    Very interesting! I noticed that it passed by while casually watching it and thought it was odd. However, I didn't notice it passed by twice like you did! What are they following him around stalking him now?
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

can we stop this 'she supports israel' stuff. she doesnt.she supports halliburton and blackwater and big military.the campaign needs to clarify that ron doesnt want halliburton or blackwater as america's ambassadors.he would rather have diplomacy,coca cola or microsoft and apple represent american values

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Here, watch Sorenson's interview with Megyn Kelly here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...html?ref=media

He's doing great until they start talking about money and then his eyes get all shifty, and he drops some Umms. He also seems to be using some dodgy language.

6:40
    Kelly: "I just want to make clear, you're also saying: They never offered it. No one. Not Ron Paul, not anyone affiliated with his campaign or supporting his campaign offered you any money to support Ron Paul?"

Sorenson: "I was never offered a nickel from the Ron Paul campaign."
    He started to answer when he thought Megyn Kelly was done asking the question, and stammered when she continued with the question. Satellite interviews have a slight delay. See Art Robinson vs. Maddow for a more extreme example.

Also, his eyes were more shifty in earlier parts of the interview; it seems that he simply does that when he's gathering himself.

Additionally, Kelly asked after that question if he'd been offered any money by anyone affiliated with or supporting the campaign, and Sorenson reiterated "not a nickel".

Quit trollolololololing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Additionally, Kelly asked after that question if he'd been offered any money by anyone affiliated with or supporting the campaign, and Sorenson reiterated "not a nickel".

Quit trollolololololing
    Nope, when she re-asked she said "or affiliated with the campaign." And he paused to consider before saying no. He never answered the supporter question.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bumping another thread. Woolson had it right. Sorenson was paid ~30K in one bulk payment and $8k per month. They nailed it, clearly Sorenson must have told Bachmann the whole story.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123