Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michelle Bachmann’s own political director claims she lied about Ron Paul defection

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    So is the campaign attacking Bachmann because a) they want to knock her out and think her voters will caucus for Paul or b) they want to give more attention to Bachmann to prevent a potential Santorum surge.

Seems like a risky move this late in the game. Have to trust that the campaign has thought all this stuff through.
    Bachmann attacked us. We have to respond.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

just saw the story on CNN newsroom, reporter told both sides, not like fox, as usual
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

Quote Originally Posted by emr1028 View Post
    This is great. The media loves to jump on Michelle Bachmann, and will use the opportunity to bother to talk about how Sorenson endorsed Paul.
    Fox radio news already has. I stayed on listening to WHO after the RP interview and the news came on (Fox) and repeated Bachmann's version of the event. Wes Enos's statement was not mentioned at all.

Kent will be on CNN in a couple minutes
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Must be important, since they announced that far enough in advance for people to spread the word and get their DVRs set up

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now it really IS next. Along with a report on how Romney is "the new frontrunner in Iowa".

Yeah, had to love how they said, Romney in first, newt way back and you'll never guess who is in third. no mention of 2nd...

Oh, talking about the discredited cnn/time poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Bachmann Key Aide’s Statement on Sen. Kent Sorenson Defection

Bachmann Iowa political director Wes Enos fires back at Mrs. Bachmann’s claim that Sen. Sorenson’s desertion was financially-motivated

ANKENY, Iowa – U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann’s Iowa political director Wes Enos recently made enlightening comments concerning Iowa State Sen. Kent Sorenson’s defection to the Ron Paul camp from his position as Iowa Chairman for the Minnesota congresswoman’s campaign for the presidency.

Hours ago, Sen. Sorenson resigned from his post with the Bachmann camp and publicly endorsed Ron Paul for the presidency, committing to get out the vote for the 12-term Congressman from Texas in the pivotal first-in-nation voting contest.

Mr. Enos made his comments in response to unfounded allegations that Sen. Sorenson’s defection was made due to financial incentives made by the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign. Mr. Enos’s comments on the matter follow, and are presented in full:

“I won’t say much about the situation or the conflicting statements beyond this; I can say unequivocally that Kent Sorenson’s decision was, in no way financially motivated. His decision had more to do with the fact that the Ron Paul supporters have been something of a family to him since he was first elected in 2008 and here in the end, as it becomes more and more apparent that the caucus cycle is coming to an end, Kent believed that he needed to be with them as they stand on the cusp of a potential caucus upset. While I personally disagree with Kent’s decision, and plan to stay with Michele Bachmann because I truly believe in her, I cannot, in good conscious watch a good man like Kent Sorenson be attacked as a 'sell-out' ….That is simply not the case, and it was not the basis of his decision,” said Mr. Enos.

SOURCE:
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/2...son-defection/
    Enos lied. http://theiowarepublican.com/2013/ke...ys-barricades/

So Bachmann understandably fired a liar.
    Last edited by kylejack; 08-31-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234