Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Bachmann’s own political director claims she lied about Ron Paul defection

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    This was just reported on Fox and Friends, except they left out the aide rebuttal. They reported that it was a blow to Paul's campaign and that he will have to answer for this dirty politicking.
    Leave it to FOX. Such liars.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Leave it to FOX. Such liars.
    They also just reported that Gingrich is "Reagan on Rewind" and that Gingrich knows how to fix the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by StateofTrance View Post
    WTH is this crazy circus? Is Wes going to get fired as well now? Or is this Michelle's way of apologizing to us?
    MSNBC is covering this on the Morning Joe... basically calling this a circus, discrediting Sorenson jumping for cash and timed/planned this with Ron Paul Veteran's tribute. Then onto Soreson received support from RP in 2010 Iowa politics, with the finale of the Razor/shaving order sent out to RP staffers and college kids to give the appearance of... blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoddle View Post
    Backman will fire him and say Paul is paying this guy to make her HIM look like a liar...
    fixed it

Bachmann is the worse of all professions, a IRS TAX lawyer prosecutor that treated Americans like trash when in court. She's for wars and global conquests, and she has TWO actions; one, to stay in the Iowa race and split the vote of the religious zealots and to serve herself lunacy crusade for attention. Bachmann has ZERO values with all the lying and non-answering of direct questions over and over. Her Tea Party gimmick operations are a direct conflict of the US Constitution, so right there, proves shes just another political fraud.

Anything out of her mouth should never be trusted, wait for the Santorum endorsement coming soon after the Iowa implosion.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-29-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    They also just reported that Gingrich is "Reagan on Rewind" and that Gingrich knows how to fix the economy.
    Oh, I listened to FOX some yesterday. Bolling actually said that Paul believes that Israel should not exist.

They are still non-stop lying about Paul.

I had to turn it off before I burst a blood vessel.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What would've made me fall off my chair is if the key aide had used that as an opportunity to ALSO jump ship to endorse Paul.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

I don't want Bachmann's supporters jumping to Santorum. That would not be good.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    What would've made me fall off my chair is if the key aide had used that as an opportunity to ALSO jump ship to endorse Paul.
    That would have been the only logical thing for him to have done after virtually calling Michelle a liar!

Maybe he still will. I have to think his future on that campaign is over, just like Michelle's run will be soon. Maybe he hasn't got paid yet and is holding out for his paycheck before he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Wait a minute, so he's exposing Michele Bachmann as a liar, but at the same time he's still willing to support her after knowing she behaves in this way?
    While I personally disagree with Kent’s decision, and plan to stay with Michele Bachmann because I truly believe in her, I cannot, in good conscious watch a good man like Kent Sorenson be attacked as a 'sell-out' ….That is simply not the case, and it was not the basis of his decision,” said Mr. Enos.
    He wants to stay and work with her knowing, knowing that she is a liar? He truly believes in a LIAR? Bad enough she lost her Iowa campaign manager, but to add insult to injury she lied. That speaks to her character and his for continuing to support her. Wow! Other sad part is that news outlets are reporting what Bachmann said as fact.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    This!

Plus the Kelly Clarkson story (and the hate from the leftie crowd) and the RevolutionPAC advert over the next two weeks should see us do very very VERY well!
    You forgot the gingrich attack blowback

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Wait a minute, so he's exposing Michele Bachmann as a liar, but at the same time he's still willing to support her after knowing she behaves in this way?
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    This election cycle has been totally surreal and just gets weirder by the day! So entertaining....and inspirational!
    I don't think you've seen nothing yet. The wave of freedom is coming and it is huge.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I'm confused by it, but that might just mean that somebody is doing something pretty smart, I think. Maybe. I have used the phrase "we should prop up Santorum and Bachmann". And in theory, this could. We're talking about a couple of points here. It's a story. We get "Ron Paul becomes more electible" Bachmann gets "oh, that Ron Paul, let's hunker down with Bachmann" And the airwaves are filled, at least a little bit, with that story. And not a Perry story or a Gingrich story. We're talking about a couple of points here. I dunno though.
    Interesting thought.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    He wants to stay and work with her knowing, knowing that she is a liar? He truly believes in a LIAR? Bad enough she lost her Iowa campaign manager, but to add insult to injury she lied. That speaks to her character and his for continuing to support her. Wow! Other sad part is that news outlets are reporting what Bachmann said as fact.
    It took a huge amount of guts for Enos to stand up and right this wrong. As far as why he is staying, at least now, maybe he is a person who believes you don't bail on someone when they are down. The important thing is that he spoke up for what is right and I thank him for doing it.
    ================

So are we reaching out to Bachmann supporters while trashing her? Is there a better way to handle these matters?

Why yes there is! Give source information with reports and links.

Keep our core principles in front of our eyes and a clear standard for decision making.
    (with the constitution and integrity at the top of any list)

Treat everyone fairly.
    (do unto others...)

Invite all to go with us -- for life and liberty!

It took a huge amount of guts for Enos to stand up and right this wrong. As far as why he is staying, at least now, maybe he is a person who believes you don't bail on someone when they are down. The important thing is that he spoke up for what is right and I thank him for doing it.
    You are right about it taking guts and I respect that, since he felt compelled to set the record straight. But I can't help but think he is disappointed in her for lying about it, probably has a lot of mixed feelings going on about now. I guess I just have a very strong reaction to people that lie, especially about someone I respect as much as I do Dr. Paul. But he was man enough to do the right thing.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Michelle Bachmann has a huge "truth" problem. She blatantly lies more than any other politician I've ever seen.

Before this election, I was luke warm on her. Now I hate her and hope she loses her seat next election.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I don't want Bachmann's supporters jumping to Santorum. That would not be good.
    Assuming they don't go to Ron Paul, which candidate do you think should take Bachmann's supporters? Clearly, some will go to Paul. Sorenson has supporters, and some of them will likely go with him from Bachmann to Paul. Yes, ideally, this move will shift voters from Gingrich and Perry to Bachmann and Santorum. Santorum in a strong 3rd position in Iowa is better for us than Gingrich in 3rd. Santorum over Romney is even better. There are very few evangelicals in Iowa, but the stronger Santorum is going into New Hampshire, the more likely he'll be able to take a few more votes from Gingrich in NH. And if Santorum is able to finish ahead of Gingrich in NH, he might be able to take a few more votes from Gingrich in South Carolina. To this point, Santorums best poll in South Carolina is 4%. If we could somehow cut Buddy Roemer in on some of the Gingrich votes, that would be good too.

Santorum will not win. Gingrich could win. We'd rather the people who could win get as few votes as possible, except for Ron Paul of course. And we know that we will have to battle with Romney, but that should be coming at least a little bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    You are right about it taking guts and I respect that, since he felt compelled to set the record straight. But I can't help but think he is disappointed in her for lying about it, probably has a lot of mixed feelings going on about now. I guess I just have a very strong reaction to people that lie, especially about someone I respect as much as I do Dr. Paul. But he was man enough to do the right thing.
    I have to agree wholeheartedly. In the beginning she was my second choice, due to her Tea Party stance on many issues. But she has pretty much destroyed her career now in this race, as her true colors came out. I think her political career will not last much longer. Is anyone challenging her congressional seat?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah this guy will probably either be fired or will jump ship to us today. Two major Bachmann people coming to RP in 24 hours! They know where the power is at in Iowa. Heh heh heh

One of Michele Bachmann’s top campaign advisers is breaking to defend Kent Sorenson.

I think Michelle needs to have a come to Jesus moment, confess her sins and endorse Ron.

otherwise, burn the witch.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

thanks! Fox is ignoring that statement, mind you...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

LOL!

I really believe now that Santorum is going to do better than Bachmann in the caucus.

I just really hope that Perry and even Gingrich can stay above him because we don't want Santorum letting a 3rd or 4th place go to his head..
    Last edited by RileyE104; 12-29-2011 at 09:45 AM.

post this on hot air as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    I'm waiting for Bachmann to fire herself and accuse herself of sabotaging her own campaign.
    me too...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    drudged ... PS we got http://www.gossipcop.com/kelly-clark...lican-twitter/ on drudge as well
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

One of Michele Bachmann’s top campaign advisers is breaking to defend Kent Sorenson.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ft-in-campaign

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN) - One of Michele Bachmann’s top campaign advisers is breaking with his own candidate to defend Kent Sorenson, the Bachmann campaign’s former Iowa chairman who publicly defected to Ron Paul on Wednesday.

Wes Enos, Bachmann’s Iowa political director, released a statement Thursday defending Sorenson from Bachmann’s accusation that Paul offered him money to switch allegiances.

In a statement distributed by Sorenson, Enos stated “unequivocally” that Sorenson’s decision was “in no way financially motivated.”

“His decision had more to do with the fact that the Ron Paul supporters have been something of a family to him since he was first elected in 2008 and here in the end, as it becomes more and more apparent that the caucus cycle is coming to an end, Kent believed that he needed to be with them as they stand on the cusp of a potential caucus upset,” Enos said in the statement.

“While I personally disagree with Kent’s decision, and plan to stay with Michele Bachmann because I truly believe in her, I cannot, in good conscious watch a good man like Kent Sorenson be attacked as a ‘sell-out’ … That is simply not the case, and it was not the basis of his decision,” he added.

After the state senator from Indianola stunned Iowa political watchers by showing up on stage at a Paul rally late Wednesday, the Bachmann campaign released a statement from the candidate accusing Sorenson of leaving for money.

“Kent Sorenson personally told me he was offered a large sum of money to go to work for the Paul campaign,” Bachmann said.

The Bachmann campaign did not immediately to a request for comment about Enos’ claims Thursday.

Meanwhile, Sorenson's Facebook page was flooded with comments after his switch made national headlines.

Several Paul backers posted comments thanking him for his support.

"I thank you for your courage and devotion to liberty," wrote one.

Others were not so kind, calling Sorenson an "idiot" and a "spineless mercenary hack."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast