Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!! Revolution PAC releases "The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul"

Beyond anything political, or if this will be an effective ad or not....

Dr Ron Paul is a very good and kind man, and I am proud to support him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This would be good to run on the cable news outlets. I think they are cheaper and run nationally.

This ad sort of does that already!
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root

I loved the part where he was shaking hands with his supporters. He looked so humble, and grandfatherly in that scene. Bravo!
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait... federal employees can't donate to Super PACs? Sonofa...

This commercial is what the campaign needs. I don't know how they could edit it down to 30 seconds or a minute for tv ads but they should put it into heavy rotation on radio stations.

nvm
    Last edited by pauliticalfan; 12-28-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Should we have some sort of a mini-bomb or at least a fundraising thread for this?! RevPAC really stepped up with this one.

I totally bawled.

If this doesn't get people (women in particular) to be swayed and vote for Paul, I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by justatrey View Post
    Should we have some sort of a mini-bomb or at least a fundraising thread for this?! RevPAC really stepped up with this one.
    Yes we should. I think so anyway.
    But I'm not maxed to the campaign ... I feel my first obligation is to them ... but this ad is freaking amazing. Maybe I'll make my donation to this and just find a way to double my phone from home calls?

Get this on Drudge.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that the ad time in Iowa is all bought up... We should air this in New Hampshire and South Carolina asap.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    nvm
    nvm indeed

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    Yes we should. I think so anyway.
    But I'm not maxed to the campaign ... I feel my first obligation is to them ... but this ad is freaking amazing. Maybe I'll make my donation to this and just find a way to double my phone from home calls?
    I was thinking the same thing. The priority has to be the official campaign, but most of us can still chip in something even if it's $5 or $10 towards this.

Revolution PAC

Thank you for your donation of $25.00.

Thank you for your donation of $50.00. It is greatly appreciated!

No, RevPac.. thank YOU.

wow that was so epic and compelling

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Glad you guys like it, we were working on this over Xmas.

We're working on both a :60 and a :30 cut for broadcast. Obviously want to use the :60 but it's 2x the cost to air.
    How soon will you guys be able to get this on the air? It would be great if this could be playing in Iowa before the caucus.

Quote Originally Posted by justatrey View Post
    Yes. If they need money to air this, we absolutely should. A lot of people would chip in for this.

Quote Originally Posted by realtonygoodwin View Post
    Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that the ad time in Iowa is all bought up... We should air this in New Hampshire and South Carolina asap.
    If SC is open to Democrats, im sure black voters will be impressed by the man's testimony

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much cash would they need to run an ad like this in NH?

I think this may be too late for Iowa but this would be right on time for NH and WOW this would be perfect for SC and Florida. I think it would be a shame to not take a few extra days to do a proper money bomb to get the :60 version on TV.

My wife and I are lying here tearing up watching this with our newborn in her arms. We're in, this is a powerful story.

Rev PAC needs to set up a thermometer for this just like the super brochure people have. Get with RPF and DP to promote it...with a ticker.

Tell us how much air time each dollar donated buys..or some such gimmick..

If my girlfriends emotional breakdown (as well as my own lump in the throat) are any indication.....this ad will explode Ron beyond our imagination.

Austrian economics and attack ads are great.......BUT IT IS EMOTION THAT MOVES THE MASSES!

lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    The ad is centered around a man James, a black man, who is telling a story about when he took his wife, a white woman, to a hospital in the early 70s. He says they were being ignored by nurses and doctors despite his pleas for help, which he attributes to racism against interracial couples at the time.

Dr. Ron Paul "came to his rescue" and tended to his wife. After 10 min, she gave birth to a stillborn baby boy. Ron Paul told James not to worry about a bill, and that he would take care of it for him. He kept his promise, and James never got a bill from the hospital.

James goes on to talk about how Ron is a principled, honest man, and he is what America needs.

sonaofa... i lumped up just READING the play by play.

Great ad. Everyone needs to +1 this as well and subscribe to the Revpac channel to boost this video up if you haven't already. Of course share, like, tweet, and favorite too.
    Last edited by AlexAmore; 12-28-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    RP is probably the most modest person in the world, revpac needs to find more people like this and flaunt RP a little bit. I'm sure this isn't an isolated event with RP.
    Amen! If he doesn't want to blow his own horn, we should do it for him. Great work RevPAC!
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

tearjerker !!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow this is the most powerful ad I have seen yet. Right along side the Life ad and the Veterans ad produced by the campaign, but this one may take the cake. I'm holding back tears. WOW!

Forget Drudge, you know who needs to see this...Jan Michelson! Ron is doing an interview with him tomorrow. If he sees this ad before the interview, there's a chance he could bring up in discussion, and Ron can tell the story himself.

email video to: mickelson@netins.net

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast