Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!! Revolution PAC releases "The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul"

BREAKING NEWS!! Revolution PAC releases "The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Powerful. Works on many angles.

wow I thought I couldn't love Ron Paul any more...

Amazing!
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

Get this up on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent! a positive response ("Ron Paul is a good man") is better than a negative response ("Ron Paul isn't a racist") to the smears, negative responses legitimize the smears

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heartwarming story..
    tu ne cede malis

RP is probably the most modest person in the world, revpac needs to find more people like this and flaunt RP a little bit. I'm sure this isn't an isolated event with RP.

Wow. That pulled on my emotional chords.
    An optimist is there to be hopeful when all have lost hope.

A pessimist is there to cast doubt when no one has any.

RevPAC is putting out professional work.
    Last edited by Dissident; 02-15-2013 at 02:45 PM.

i like this but I don't think this type of ad is needed. I'd much rather they promote and raise funds for Adherence to the oath.
    Last edited by spudea; 12-28-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Great ad!

Any legal problems? There's a shot of Ron Paul speaking on a podium on a street that I recognize from an official campaign ad...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, that one got me tearing up, first time for one of these ads.

Wow...

I sure hope this gets airtime. That is what wins votes.
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

I teared up...mom said, "That was beautiful." I'm off to share this on Twitter now
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

don't worry James we have a ton more like him in the makings...I'll be one of those one day. :-D
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

ya know....if America passes up on this man, we bloody friggin well deserve to collapse and disappear down the toilet bowl of history!

This is the kind of ad that wins over votes from all demographics!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    i like this but I don't think this type of ad is needed. I'd much rather they promote and raise funds for Adherence to the oath.
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

Quote Originally Posted by rockandrollsouls View Post
    This is the kind of ad that wins over votes from all demographics!
    woman will melt over this ad!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

huge perfect timing
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Awesome stuff...I loved it! You guys at REVPAC have killed it every time with these videos!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Honestly I think we need this ad more. At this point our main objective is passive voters not die hards. We need to break through the bs and hit them emotionally. Also, a lot of die hards are reluctant to back RP because they think the Obama machine will play the race card on him; this ad makes him stronger in their eyes vs Obama.

Adherence to the oath is a great ad I love it, but I feel like the target audience for it is too stubborn to convert in large numbers which is what we need right now.

I WANT TO DONATE TO THIS AD, I'm throwing in $150 right now but can we organize a mini-bomb for this? Before Iowa?

Holy crap, good job. That needs to be on every major network.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast