Thread: Attacks from the Left bring conservatives to Ron. Attacks from the right bring liberals!

Cool Attacks from the Left bring conservatives to Ron. Attacks from the right bring liberals!

This is really getting to be fun!

When the Establishment uses its left arm (CNN, NY Times, etc) to attack Ron....knee jerk neo-conservatives start to like him more.

When the Establishment uses its right arm (FOX, Newt, Rush, etc) to attack Ron....knee jerk neo-liberals start to like him more.

...and when BOTH arms of the Establishment attack Ron...it wins us more independents!

What will the elites do now?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! themselves as the internal investigations begin under president paul's administration.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Interesting take on it. I needed some positive outlook after all the B.S. today.
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Im thinking of calling to my local neo-con radio show and pretend that I'm an Obama supporter who cant stand "racists" like Ron Paul..lol....that would pick up a bunch of new Ron paul voters Im sure!

Quote Originally Posted by sofia View Post
    Im thinking of calling to my local neo-con radio show and pretend that I'm an Obama supporter who cant stand "racists" like Ron Paul..lol....that would pick up a bunch of new Ron paul voters Im sure!
    The sentiments in the newsletter, whilst clearly not written by Ron, only serve to solidify some of our support because, frankly, many people agree with those sentiments. The comments are crude, insensitive and politically incorrect, but they aren't racist.